Make up organiser or Glam Caddy | ExpatWoman.com

Make up organiser or Glam Caddy

Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 16:34
I saw the glam caddy on sale on alshop.com....their delivery is fairly prompt but might not be free ..HTH
Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 12:04
Great, will check out Muji. Thanks ladies.
Latest post on 01 January 2014 - 19:52
Was going to suggest Muji as well. They are on sale at the moment. At Dubai Mall, Daiso and Muji are located near each other so you could look at both and see what you think?
Latest post on 01 January 2014 - 18:46
Was going to suggest Muji as well. They are on sale at the moment.
Latest post on 01 January 2014 - 12:32
I have one from Lakeland which is still in good condition after 2 years. The problem with all these things is they collect dust. So I bought a range of matching boxes with lids in Daiso. There are some deep ones so you put brushes in and still close the lid.they take up more space but you could stack them and put the cosmetics you use most often together in one box. It's also good to put all the nail care products and varnishes in one box so you have everything in one place in case you want to do your nails watching tv. Muji, Dubai Mall, has a lot of different options and they look really lovely too, very affordable but more expensive than Daiso.
Latest post on 01 January 2014 - 11:24
Thank you everyone! Will have a look around :)
Latest post on 31 December 2013 - 10:46
I have one from Lakeland which is still in good condition after 2 years. The problem with all these things is they collect dust. So I bought a range of matching boxes with lids in Daiso. There are some deep ones so you put brushes in and still close the lid.they take up more space but you could stack them and put the cosmetics you use most often together in one box. It's also good to put all the nail care products and varnishes in one box so you have everything in one place in case you want to do your nails watching tv.
Latest post on 31 December 2013 - 09:32
That one looks a little shoddy to me, I got DD some nice faux leather ones from Home Centre, MCC, but not sure if they still sell them. Lakeland had some small ones last year.
Latest post on 31 December 2013 - 09:25
Hi, Groupon has a make up organiser on offer but after hearing so many bad reveiws on their deliveries, I would prefer to buy it elsewhere (online or in store). Does anyone know where I can buy this or something similar? Here is a link.. http://www.groupon.ae/deals/national-deal/SH-Glam-Caddy/31284060?ref=Shopping Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY