IPHONE 5-SCREEN | ExpatWoman.com

IPHONE 5-SCREEN

Latest post on 02 January 2014 - 08:33

Does anyone know where I'd get an IPhone 5 screen fixed cheap? Ive been priced 900AED in Sharaf DG but its very expensive!!

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 21:12
I believe, although not advertised, Apple will replace an iPhone should it be damaged - certainly they do in Australia. My DS is on his 3rd iPhone in 2 years - dropped both replaced ones in the pool!!!! You should check this out before going to the trouble of paying for repairs. iStyle said they will replace if still under warranty (with Apple). Check out the apple store. My eldest son (in Australia) was laughing that he has a brand new iPhone 3!!! He has dropped two into the water. He laughed he can't get past iPhone 3 because of their excellent service - he wants an iPhone 5 poor baby!
Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 14:43
I believe, although not advertised, Apple will replace an iPhone should it be damaged - certainly they do in Australia. My DS is on his 3rd iPhone in 2 years - dropped both replaced ones in the pool!!!! You should check this out before going to the trouble of paying for repairs. iStyle said they will replace if still under warranty (with Apple).
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 02 January 2014 - 12:56
I believe, although not advertised, Apple will replace an iPhone should it be damaged - certainly they do in Australia. My DS is on his 3rd iPhone in 2 years - dropped both replaced ones in the pool!!!! You should check this out before going to the trouble of paying for repairs.
Latest post on 02 January 2014 - 12:04
I used CelMetro for my iPhone 4 about 15 months ago, so I'm sure they'll do iPhone 5. What I found great about them was they came and collected the phone, took it away for repair then returned it all in the same day because I don't work near their facility. They initially quoted me 500dhs for it, but I managed to negotiate them down to 300, so I'm sure you can haggle a wee bit! Let me know how it goes - DH has had his iPhone 5 a week and it's already suffered!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY