Job opportunities Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Job opportunities Doha

Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 09:21
Where are you from happysoni? Most of the English language international schools will require native-English speaker level English. If English isn't your first language you there may be a school that teaches in your first language that would jump at you.
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 13:21
Hi IAS Pls feel free to send me an email, I will be happy to forward your CV. Hii Elena Im new in Qatar. Can anyone of you guide me to get a good school job here. Im an experienced and qualified primary school teacher. Thanks
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 11:35
Hi IAS Pls feel free to send me an email, I will be happy to forward your CV.
Latest post on 12 April 2014 - 21:47
I'm interested in the PA position If still looking, I know of someone that has a PA opening, available immediately. Pls email me for more info if interested, eprutzerova at hotmail dot com. Many thanks
Latest post on 12 April 2014 - 21:47
I'm interested in the PA position If still looking, I know of someone that has a PA opening, available immediately. Pls email me for more info if interested, eprutzerova at hotmail dot com. Many thanks
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 16:50
If still looking, I know of someone that has a PA opening, available immediately. Pls email me for more info if interested, eprutzerova at hotmail dot com. Many thanks
Latest post on 24 February 2014 - 16:57
Mindi please resend the information to my email, I read it on my phone and went home to go through it on my pc and I can't find it.
Latest post on 20 February 2014 - 13:36
Thanks a lot lalala!
Latest post on 20 February 2014 - 10:21
Lots of international law firms in Doha so worth sending through your cv. You don't need to be Qatari qualified but there is a market preference for UK/US qualifications (unless you happen to speak fluent Arabic). This assumes you're a corporate/commercial lawyer. If you're a south american family lawyer you won't get much luck!
Latest post on 20 February 2014 - 05:20
Hi everybody!!! We are thinking on accepting an offer of work my husband received, and I would like to know about the job market for women in Qatar at the moment. Would you give me an idea of your experience about it? (I'm a south-american lawyer so I know I wont be able to practise but I might be able to do something else Cheers!!!
Latest post on 15 February 2014 - 20:46
Hi Mindi, I'm interested in the admin/PA work. I'm currently looking for a vacancy in Qatar as my husband is working there I have more than 4 years of working experience. I'm working now at one of the biggest multinational bank in Egypt as a Personal Assistant & Group Administrator.
Latest post on 09 February 2014 - 17:45
Hi Mindi, I am also on the lookout for an Executive Assistant position, my mail is louisemcmillan at yahoo dot com Many thanks, Louise
Latest post on 07 February 2014 - 17:28
Hi Mindi I am also on the job search for a similar position. My email is simonebinns at yahoo dot com. If there is any positions you know about. I'll really appreciate it.
Latest post on 07 February 2014 - 16:59
Hi Little Dorf, I've sent you an email just now. Thanks
Latest post on 06 February 2014 - 14:12
Hi Mindi. I think my post had my email address removed by admin. Id love for you to contact me. Admin once I hear from mindi I will remove my post. Please leave it here untill I remove it. Im sure it will only be a day or two :) tay
Latest post on 05 February 2014 - 14:25
Hi there ladies, We have a great jobs section in Qatar, [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/qatar/monthly_qatar_jobs.aspx'>just click here[/url'> to check it out. Please use this section to look for and apply for jobs. If you want to post a job opportunity, please email [email protected] and we'll put it up for you. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 05 February 2014 - 14:03
Mindi, Gem, Jill I have been conducting a desperate search for an admin/ hr role in Doha. could any of you be of any help? Hi Liitle Dorf, If you post your email address I will send you details. Hope I can help :) Hi Mindi. Thsnkyou very much. My email is Once u email me I will delete this post. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Latest post on 05 February 2014 - 08:46
Mindi, Gem, Jill I have been conducting a desperate search for an admin/ hr role in Doha. could any of you be of any help? Hi Liitle Dorf, If you post your email address I will send you details. Hope I can help :)
Latest post on 04 February 2014 - 13:35
Hi Mindi, I am interested in admin/PA work but ideally would like part time hours around 25-30, if there is such a thing in Doha :-) LOL, but would consider anything that may come up. I will leave my email address for you and can send my CV over, Thanks. Kim Planning to migrate, Permits and visas in Dubai are the best immigration service providers I am a nurse and want to move out of Middle east. I appoched a conpamy named Permits and visas based in UAE, Dubai. They signed me up for the application and made the process hassel-free. If anybody is planning to step out of the country i sudgest to apply throur permits and visas for smooth transaction. The fee is very resnable and they provide otion of part payments. you can visit them on [link under review'> OR call ALI for personal assistance at 00971526450623. I am happy and im sure you will too.
Latest post on 04 February 2014 - 13:34
Mindi, Gem, Jill I have been conducting a desperate search for an admin/ hr role in Doha. could any of you be of any help?
Latest post on 04 February 2014 - 11:05
Mindi, Gem, Jill I have been conducting a desperate search for an admin/ hr role in Doha. could any of you be of any help?
Latest post on 06 January 2014 - 17:29
Thanks Gem, I have just emailed you
Latest post on 06 January 2014 - 17:22
Hi Jill/Mindi, Thanks to both of you for your replies and appreciate you getting in touch. Gem <em>edited by Mrs Glasgow on 06/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 06 January 2014 - 15:17
Thanks Kim, I've got your email address and will send through details shortly. You can take your email address down now. Thanks!
Latest post on 06 January 2014 - 13:15
Hi Kim, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatley I don't know of any part time roles in Doha, I think they do sometimes come up but they are pretty rare. The working hours for the roles I mentioned below are 7-3 so it does feel a little like working part time as you finish quite early in the day, although it may not be suitable depending on your other commitments. However, if you are still interested just let me know :)
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 16:32
Hi Mindi, I am interested in admin/PA work but ideally would like part time hours around 25-30, if there is such a thing in Doha :-) LOL, but would consider anything that may come up. I will leave my email address for you and can send my CV over, Thanks. Kim
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 13:50
Hi Gem, I know of a number of PA/Executive Assistant/Secretary roles coming up in Doha over the next few months. If you (or anyone else) is interested please let me know and post your email address and I will make contact with you. Once I have emailed you I recommend you take your email address down from this site to avoid being spammed. Thanks! <em>edited by Mindi on 05/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 02:15
for airlines -- definitely check out the Qatar Airways website- they always have lots of jobs if you're interested. you will find mixed reviews about the job search here. As a "local hire" you might not earn as much as you would expect as many companies do not give benefits to local hires. For Admin/ PA, the jobs do come available and I think are decently paid (but of course it depends on the company). I would recommend looking at the oil companies, financial companies or Education City schools for best pay. As I understand, jobs in nurseries do not pay nearly as well as in the US/ UK. I'm not sure what the qualification requirements are -- I don't have the impression that they are that high to be one of the assistant teachers in the classroom, but perhaps the lead teacher has more qualifications.
Latest post on 04 January 2014 - 01:52
Hi Ladies, Have been reading the forum regularly and it has certainly answered a lot of questions so thank you very much. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this question so apologies if not. My husband is heading out to Doha in March and I will be following when my visa is approved. One thing of worry to me at this point in time is finding work. My background is within airlines previously for Thomas Cook and also Etihad for a combined 8 years. During the winter breaks I worked within executive PA and Admin and I think this would be my preference to continue doing in Doha. I would also consider working in a nursery however at this point do not have any relevant qualifications. What are the job prospects like for women in Doha? And also within the Admin/PA side? Have you struggled to find work during your time in Doha? Many thanks, Gem x