treatment for under eye wrinkles/not botox or fillers | ExpatWoman.com

treatment for under eye wrinkles/not botox or fillers

Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 08:38

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a treatment for under eye wrinkles? Laser/peels etc, not interested in botox or fillers. I'm not expecting miracles just something that will improve my face and skin tone. I have read threads about Rebecca Treston at Euromed, any recommendations would be great.

Latest post on 02 March 2014 - 19:45
I have posted twice now about Ulthera but my posts keep being deleted? Someone was going to have it and want their feedback. Or if you have had it what did you think? Thanks
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 23:48
1) Retin-A or retinol-containing products 2) Copper Peptites - orginally used for wound healing. Never used them myself but some people love them 3) Vitamin C/E containing products but this mainly works on tone I think 4) Peels. This can take the form of - at home peels, these will be AHAs and BHA, usually in little pads, that you use for 30-60 days. Try Peter Thomas Roth "unwrinkle me" or Dr Dennis Gross "alpha beta". They don't literally make your skin peel off but are chemical exfoliants - light salon peels suchs glycolic or salicylic acid. You may need 3 or 4 of them - medium salon peels which are mainly TCA peels. These are more effective but have more downtime. The Obagi blue peel is a TCA peel that has good reviews. You can have them done just on your undereye area, or the whole face 5) Lasers. There are many kinds and a professional will tell you the best. Fraxel and other fractional CO2 lasers are some of the most commonly used but there are other kinds (some that are milder) 6) Derma rollers - work like lasers and peels in that they cause controlled damage to the skin and the healing promotes collagen production Do you know if the wrinkles are caused by a skin issue or a volume issue? The latter is harder to fix without fillers <em>edited by celticcavegirl on 12/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 19:10
Hi simoralu44, Im interested in the serum too. Will email also. Eajla
Latest post on 11 January 2014 - 15:30
Hi, Can anyone recommend a treatment for under eye wrinkles? Laser/peels etc, not interested in botox or fillers. I'm not expecting miracles just something that will improve my face and skin tone. I have read threads about Rebecca Treston at Euromed, any recommendations would be great. TimTam, I just finished a treatment with a serum and is amazing! If you want more details, email me at my username here at gmail.com :) :) For me did miracles, no injections, no botox, no fillers!
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 12:57
Don't know if this would appeal, but I've recently tried a facial yoga treatment and loved it. It's for all areas of the face, including the eyes. Don't think numbers are allowed, but you can Google Fingertip Facelift Dubai.
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 12:51
Im ageing gracefully :-) I did consider something but chose not to. Good luck.
Latest post on 05 January 2014 - 12:32
bump, are we all ageing gracefully or use botox.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY