Dr Ou success stories please! Hubby is gonna need convincing!! | ExpatWoman.com

Dr Ou success stories please! Hubby is gonna need convincing!!

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 02:50
Hi @greengoddess ! I'm new here and I have the exact question in mind as this thread you posted two years ago. I'm wondering how'd it go with Dr. Ou. I haven't done acupuncture before and am willing to do whatever it takes for husband and I to get pregnant. Any feedback and info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!
Latest post on 26 January 2014 - 12:36
Well I met with her & she really does seem to know her stuff. I'm hopeful it'll be the nudge I need. We know what the issue is, whilst not major I'm hopeful with all the vits I'm taking, diet overhaul, and Dr Ous help we should get there! Her number is 0 5 0 6 3 2 8 3 7 8. Good luck!
Latest post on 25 January 2014 - 17:19
I have heard great things so I will give it a go and report back to you. Do you have her contact details?
Latest post on 25 January 2014 - 10:26
I used her after I was diagnosed with PCOS. After a few months of seeing her my cycles became more regular and I started ovulating. I still wasn't getting pregnant so she asked me to get my husband tested and we found out he had low count. She really is great support to have when you are trying to conceive so it doesn't hurt to try her for a session and see what you think! I saw another doctor for acupuncture in a fancy clinic in healthcare city and Dr. Ou was so much better than her. She really knows a lot about fertility. I would highly recommend her.
Latest post on 19 January 2014 - 16:14
Brilliant thank u! I booked to see her anyway and I'm fairly regular and also taking supplements and using a clear blue fertility monitor etc but this month saw a rise but no peak so not sure if ov'd. Been diagnosed with sticky blood, also mild pco so hoping acupuncture will at least clear things & I'll at least feel like doin everything possible. I should start temping really, I bought a thermometer but not sure if the right one!! Fingers crossed!
Latest post on 19 January 2014 - 09:08
Hi greengoddess I used Dr Ou for quite some time before I conceived my DS. I am convinced she helped as before I started seeing her my cycles were all over the place and she managed to get me on a 30 day cycle with consistent ovulation around day 14/15. I was charting at the time too and noticed that after seeing her my temperature rise after ovulation was a lot stronger and over 24 hours as it should be rather than a slow, weaker rise over a few days. So she definitely helped I think, although I was also doing a raft of other things too ie taking supplements, eating extremely healthily etc. she is very knowledgeable when it comes to fertility so I would definitely recommend. Good luck!
Latest post on 19 January 2014 - 08:05
111 Views and not one reply??? read so many people recommending her in old posts but not one actual success story. there must be someone whose actually done it for so many recommendations.
Latest post on 18 January 2014 - 13:38
So I wanna try Dr Ou, what success have u a all had based on so many recommendations? Also does anyone know when in your cycle the best time to start is? I'm right at beginning so hoping can get on with it right away. I managed to find her mobile number so will speak to her this week. My hubby's not a big believer in these things so I want to convince him it's worth the money!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY