Children's haircut | ExpatWoman.com

Children's haircut

Latest post on 23 January 2014 - 11:42

I have a little girl under 3 who needs a haircut. Anyone know of any reasonably priced hair salons in the motor city and arabian ranches area. I rang one and was quoted aed 150 which I thought was extortionate! She doesn't have much hair and it usually only takes about 10 mins maximum to cut her hair.

Latest post on 21 April 2020 - 22:19
Hi, I would help you but I am from San Francisco I want to know what is the haircut price there for a child. is it the same as young men or women? please share if you can. thanks. https://thedistrictbarbers.com/
Latest post on 26 January 2014 - 18:58
Avoid Mad Lillies in motor city. Terrible haircut for my daughter; crooked at the back and different lengths either side and very impatient 'hairdresser' - not sure where she trained if at all but I could have done a better job. Have had to make an appointment with another place to tidy it up. Thanks for the recommendations by the way. I went for a one close by - mistake! <em>edited by Tasha12 on 26/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 26 January 2014 - 08:43
Fun City at Ibn Battuta mall has a children hair salon and I believe it's only about 35dhs
Latest post on 24 January 2014 - 10:35
I took mine to Caboodle in Dubai Mall. I know it's not in the neighborhood you've mentioned but in case you go to Dubai Mall, you may check it out.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY