My Cat is Missing - Al Bada'a | ExpatWoman.com

My Cat is Missing - Al Bada'a

Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 12:04

Just putting a plea out to anyone in the Al Bada'a area. My beautiful cat has wandered off - he is predominantly white with bits of ginger on his ears and tail. He is my treasure and very missed. Please call me if you spot him 050 101 3454.

Latest post on 31 January 2014 - 13:08
plaster posters all around the area...give it to maids and gardeners as well. I am sure Oliver is in someones house or garden.
Latest post on 30 January 2014 - 20:45
I just wanted to give an update: I went to the Municipality today and firstly would like to say they were very helpful and sympathetic regarding our lost cat. Unfortunately Oliver was not there :( There was a beautiful cat there - how such a sweet natured gorgeous young cat has ended up at the municipality is beyond me. I am seriously thinking of fostering her. Again thank you to everyone for your support and help. Xx
Latest post on 30 January 2014 - 06:19
stardust have you checked the street behind you? or my street? I saw one tonight but he would not come to me, white, not sure if it was yours. I will go out again and look. A cat was in my neighbours yard tonight..will check if he is still there. Thank you Sue, you have given me hope. We did the walk as well last night and not a trace of him :(. I will head to municipality this afternoon to make sure he hasn't ended up there. Xx
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 21:59
did the neighbourhood walk and no....he was not n his last place :(..no Oliver, at least he was not responding to me calling. Put food outside the door and his bed if yu can so he knows where he is....actually if you can put out a covered box so he feels safe if he findsit.
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 21:28
stardust have you checked the street behind you? or my street? I saw one tonight but he would not come to me, white, not sure if it was yours. I will go out again and look. A cat was in my neighbours yard tonight..will check if he is still there.
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 21:04
Fingers crossed for Oliver.BK is so pro-active, there is a very good chance of finding your beloved cat.I have just signed on myself to 38smiles and they seem to be very pro-active too.Best of luck.
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 20:52
Maybe do some flyers with photo and reward,pass them out to the maids and gardeners in the area.Print Reward in really big letters.Walk around in the evening shaking a box of Bikkies calling his name. Hope you find him soon. <em>edited by Nomad on 29/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 20:47
Post on 38smiles Facebook page too: [url='>facebook.com/38smiles[/url'> I hope you find him soon. Thank you x
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 19:56
Post on 38smiles Facebook page too: [url='>facebook.com/38smiles[/url'> I hope you find him soon.
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 19:34
His name is Oliver. I have posted on bin kitty too. Thank you everyone xx
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 18:46
What's his name?
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 17:57
Thank you Sam7 and Mollydxb. Sam - I didn't know about 38smiles so thank you for that additional information. Here is a link to his picture. Thank you xx https://www.facebook.com/38Smiles?ref=ts&fref=ts http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/pets/lost-found-pets/cats/2014/1/29/cat-missing-al-bada-a-2/
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 14:23
Stardust, have you posted pictures/location on such Facebook pages as Bin Kitty Collective, Feline Friends and 38smiles? They have thousands of members - the more people keeping an eye out the better :) They also have pictures of cats that have been found. Also, place a free ad on Dubizzle and check the lost and found ads there. And phone/email ALL the vets with his picture and details and microchip number, and they can keep an eye out for him too and/or post on their lost and found pages. I hope he turns up soon. <em>edited by Sam7 on 29/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 29 January 2014 - 14:12
Can you put a picture on Stardust? I'm in Al Bada'a and we've had a few new cats lurking around. I can also ask my neighbours as we're all cat friendly. Or can you e-mail my user name at Li v e dot co dot uk?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY