Kids cottage in Jumeirah VS kids kare nursery JLT ??? Which one is better ?need your valuable suggestions. | ExpatWoman.com

Kids cottage in Jumeirah VS kids kare nursery JLT ??? Which one is better ?need your valuable suggestions.

Latest post on 11 February 2014 - 18:29

Hello everyone
We just recently shifted to dubai and have been looking around for a nursery for my son.he just turned 3 .ive been to the following nurseries
Jumeirah international
Emirates British nursery
Kids cottage
Willows nursery
Kids care nursery.
I liked kids cottage nursery in jumeirah and kids kare nursery in JLT.i need suggestions as to which one is better if you have any experience with these two nurseries plz do share them.im soo confused :(

Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 09:12
Very happy at kidskare nursery, lovely staff!
Latest post on 03 July 2014 - 01:35
Abbey, a close friend of mine has her son at Kids Cottage and she loves it: excellent communication and encourage a lot of parental involvement in the decisions made at the nursery. Sorry don't know anything about the one in JLT.
Latest post on 03 July 2014 - 01:34
Abbey, a close friend of mine has her son at Kids Cottage and she loves it: excellent communication and encourage a lot of parental involvement in the decisions made at the nursery. Sorry don't know anything about the one in JLT.
Latest post on 24 June 2014 - 10:11
Hi How is it at Kids Kare - it's a nursery in the running for my 2 small children, went to have a look and it seems like a nice place. Thanks for sharing your opinions.
Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 10:57
Hi Sorry don't have experience at kidskare as yet but Iv just registered my 6 month old to start there in 2 weeks when I go back to work. I like it too, very bright and airy. The big thing was me was the location too, if you like them both which one would be better located for u? I live in springs and husband works jlt so it was perfect for us! :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY