Feliway Defuser | ExpatWoman.com

Feliway Defuser

Latest post on 12 February 2014 - 15:52

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Dubai that may have the Feliway Defuser in stock. Everywhere i've tried is sold out. I was told it was a problem with a delivery from the supplier and they only expect more in March.
I've tried Pet remedy but so far it hasnt done a great job. The one specifically for cats is way better.

i have bought the Feliway spray today which cost a fortune compared to the defuser. Hope i get some benefits out of it because i can really tell the difference in my cats behavior since the difuser ran out. Wish i'd known at the time when i brought it that it was such a miracle as i would have brought all the stock in the shop :-)

Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 09:29
Bump for lillyuae
Latest post on 16 February 2014 - 11:55
lillyuae any chance you can let me have your email address. I have some information for you ;) <em>edited by Geordie expat on 16/02/2014</em>
Latest post on 12 February 2014 - 16:48
Yip only got the spray on there too. Hopefully the spray works till they get more of the difuser in stock. Thanks alot for the link though for one stop pet shop as i'd never heard of that one before and looks like they have alot of good stuff on there :-)
Latest post on 12 February 2014 - 16:06
Hi Ladies, Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Dubai that may have the Feliway Defuser in stock. Everywhere i've tried is sold out. I was told it was a problem with a delivery from the supplier and they only expect more in March. I've tried Pet remedy but so far it hasnt done a great job. The one specifically for cats is way better. i have bought the Feliway spray today which cost a fortune compared to the defuser. Hope i get some benefits out of it because i can really tell the difference in my cats behavior since the difuser ran out. Wish i'd known at the time when i brought it that it was such a miracle as i would have brought all the stock in the shop :-) Have you tried http://onestoppetshop.ae/ I know she has the spray in stock, but not sure about the diffusers. There's also a new pet shop opened in The Green Community, just past Park n Shop, on the same side. They also do online, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Sorry Just remembered it's Dubai Petfood and I see they're out of stock too. :( <em>edited by Geordie expat on 12/02/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY