Delivery with Dr Anni Engberg @ Nicholas and Asp | ExpatWoman.com

Delivery with Dr Anni Engberg @ Nicholas and Asp

Latest post on 15 February 2014 - 10:21

Hi!
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with Dr Anni Engberg. I'm expecting my first baby and wondered if anyone has any feedback about her or can recommend her? Thanks!
<em>edited by Zigzag1 on 15/02/2014</em>

Latest post on 10 March 2015 - 10:27
Hi, Let me know your experience with her after you give birth! A colleague's wife also recommended Dr Anni as she is pro-natural birth. We are 11 weeks pregnant with our second child and i had c-section with my first via induction. My OB Gyne is Dr Skorski from Healthbay. She seems okay but I also have a feeling that she might say the same things again with my 2nd pregnancy (baby is big due to GDB and my hips are narrow since I am short, I am Asian btw) and I am afraid I will end up in C-section again so might as well check Dr. Anni and see what she says. Good luck!
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 08:21
I've just changed to Dr Anni at 35 weeks pregnant as she came so highly recommended to me by my hypnobirthing instructor and midwives at Al Zahra. She's very pro natural birth which was what sold me on her. Have only had a few appointments so far but I like her, she's very laid back and reassuring x
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 13:50
Hi! as curious to know if you had gone along with her, and what your feedback was?? I have an appointment scheduled with her next week. Thanks!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY