post natal masaage | ExpatWoman.com

post natal masaage

Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 20:51

Hi - i would like to know how necessary is post natal massage for mommy and baby - i have heard that there are these masseurs specifically for post natal baby massage and mommy massage daily for first three months... is this necessary? good for body?
Any recommendations on these women? i know there are a lot of them in Bur Dubai but anyone this side of town?

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 00:47
Ok send her my way then. I need some tlc! I currently rely on Feet First for my tlc body massages. 60 min of bliss, with a 15% discount (I've got a loyalty card for the mall it's located in).
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 22:16
The one I used got fined and deported, sadly, but I read in last week's Time Out that Home Spa is a licensed business that offers at-home, post-natal massage; their website is home-spa-dubai.com
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 10:12
Can you ladies pls share some details? Im on the lookout for a good massage lady and im due in Aug. TIA!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 06:25
It is not necessary but very beneficial. Babies sleep better and are calmer.
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 05:48
I'm sure they feel nice but they are definitely not necessary. I've certainly never had a post-natal massage and neither have my babies. Are you Indian by any chance? I have to disagree. I had 30 days of post natal massage done after the birth of second baby, and it really helped me cope better with sleep deprivation, mood swings, extra demands of older child. Further, I truly believe the regular, alternate day deep tissue massage helped my body recover from the pregnancy and natural child-birth. I tend to tense my neck, shoulders, back when under normal stress. I had knots of tense muscle all over, and by day 20 I started to feel more like my normal self, physically and mentally ready to mother my kids, train a new maid, and everything else. Ok send her my way then. I need some tlc!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 00:18
I'm sure they feel nice but they are definitely not necessary. I've certainly never had a post-natal massage and neither have my babies. Are you Indian by any chance? I have to disagree. I had 30 days of post natal massage done after the birth of second baby, and it really helped me cope better with sleep deprivation, mood swings, extra demands of older child. Further, I truly believe the regular, alternate day deep tissue massage helped my body recover from the pregnancy and natural child-birth. I tend to tense my neck, shoulders, back when under normal stress. I had knots of tense muscle all over, and by day 20 I started to feel more like my normal self, physically and mentally ready to mother my kids, train a new maid, and everything else.
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 10:13
Hi Can you share the details of this massage lady please? ... I am on the lookout ... Thanks
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 01:20
Hi - i would like to know how necessary is post natal massage for mommy and baby - i have heard that there are these masseurs specifically for post natal baby massage and mommy massage daily for first three months... is this necessary? good for body? Any recommendations on these women? i know there are a lot of them in Bur Dubai but anyone this side of town? I delivered in August, been using the services of a very efficient educated Indian woman . She is so good with children and im lucky to have found her :) If your interested i can pass you the details A Absolutely ! Can you please pass on her details. Thanks a lot
Latest post on 29 March 2014 - 20:33
Dear Emirate_Girl, Can i please have her details? Also, if you dont mind sharing...how much does she charge??
Latest post on 29 March 2014 - 19:54
Hi - i would like to know how necessary is post natal massage for mommy and baby - i have heard that there are these masseurs specifically for post natal baby massage and mommy massage daily for first three months... is this necessary? good for body? Any recommendations on these women? i know there are a lot of them in Bur Dubai but anyone this side of town? I delivered in August, been using the services of a very efficient educated Indian woman . She is so good with children and im lucky to have found her :) If your interested i can pass you the details A
Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 21:30
You dont need a post natal massage. I know its popular among Indians but its really not necessary.
Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 21:17
I'm sure they feel nice but they are definitely not necessary. I've certainly never had a post-natal massage and neither have my babies. Are you Indian by any chance?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY