September 2014 Due Date | ExpatWoman.com

September 2014 Due Date

Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 12:11
Our September baby made his arrival on 8th! Harry is doing well and looking forward to getting home this afternoon! Looking for a paediatrician in or around Al Zahra if anyone can recommend. All the best to the rest of the September Mum's!
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 10:49
I am also waiting. My due date was 9.9 but our little boy doesn't want to come out yet...
Latest post on 07 September 2014 - 11:09
Any September babies popped out yet?! Still waiting here....
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 19:15
Can't believe September is here! Well done everyone!
Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 09:24
Did we all make it to September!! Good luck for all those impending BA's! Xx
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 09:34
Hi Ladies, How are you all coping in the heat? I am due Sept 28th, and would love to meet up with other mums-to-be. Anyone fancy a coffee sometime?
Latest post on 15 July 2014 - 09:55
Hi Zeki We purchased our cot in M&P's in Dubai Mall and pushchair. They are really helpful and give loads of good advice. They deliver to your house and set up the cot for you. We bought the changing table from Dubizzle....great condition and price! Actually it was from M&P's too and almost matches the cot! Its worth shopping around but would recommend M&P's for a stable, long lasting cot. Good luck!
Latest post on 05 July 2014 - 21:47
Hello Mums, I am due 19th of Sep feeling excited and nervous also but glad that already decided about the Doctor and the hospital for Delivery, bought some stuff for my baby but didn't get any furniture yet.doing my prenatal workout and feeling better and fit.any recommendation from where I can get my baby furniture (Cot- storage etc.)
Latest post on 05 July 2014 - 21:47
Hello Mums, I am due 19th of Sep feeling excited and nervous also but glad that already decided about the Doctor and the hospital for Delivery, bought some stuff for my baby but didn't get any furniture yet.doing my prenatal workout and feeling better and fit.any recommendation from where I can get my baby furniture (Cot- storage etc.)
Latest post on 04 July 2014 - 21:33
Hello! I'm due 2 months today and all starting to feel very real. Still need to buy the mattress for the cot and a few other bits but almost there! Still feeling fit and healthy, no swollen ankles or backache yet.......just he worse leg cramps at night! Feels like someone is chopping it off with an axe! Surely childbirth cannot be more painful......??!!?!?! Does anyone have any extra home visits planned once you've had your baby? Enjoy your last few weeks with your bump!
Latest post on 01 July 2014 - 10:22
Hi ladies, how are you all doing? I have started my 30th week today so slowly getting closer :) We are almost done with our baby shopping, it wasn't that difficult at the end :) Hope everybody is doing fine xx
Latest post on 01 June 2014 - 11:02
supersparki123_ I'm so sorry I missed you last Thursday.I so your reply on Friday!!! I'm going back home for 2 weeks so I'll make sure to come at the end of June meeting. xxx
Latest post on 27 May 2014 - 13:14
Imorgan & supersparki123: I'm an August soon to be mum but show that you have arranged a coffee gathering. I also live in Sports City so maybe I could join you next time you arrange sth. xxx
Latest post on 23 May 2014 - 17:18
Hello mums, hope you enjoyed your gathering I am expecting to deliver on the 19th of september and I had a recent scan and discovered I will be having a boy so excited about it as he is my 1st baby. I posted it this thread and Immorgan was very helpful but unfortunately till now I didn't decide about neither the hospital nor the doctor,is there anyone else still so confused like me
Latest post on 22 May 2014 - 12:00
Hi lmorgan, I am still working but due to finish on 2nd July. I can meet weekdays from 3pm onwards and live near Ranches. When is a convenient time and place for you? Psengh let us know if you would like to come along! :)
Latest post on 22 May 2014 - 10:23
Hi ladies, do you think it's better to use the hospital doctor where do you plan to deliver or bring your own doctor from outside? I need to change my doctor now because she doesn't do deliveries and just thinking what would be better option. We plan to deliver in City hospital. Personally, I prefer being 'In house'. I'm delivering at City Hospital with a CH dr. It's helped me feel familiar and comfortable with the hospital itself, which I hope will only help to relax and reassure me on 'The Day!'. Also, if you're self paying, I believe outside dr's are charged higher rates than in house so will cost you more for delivery.
Latest post on 22 May 2014 - 09:13
Hi ladies, do you think it's better to use the hospital doctor where do you plan to deliver or bring your own doctor from outside? I need to change my doctor now because she doesn't do deliveries and just thinking what would be better option. We plan to deliver in City hospital.
Latest post on 22 May 2014 - 08:18
I am up for a coffee! What sort of days/times work best for you? I am usually free in the day as I am home with baby no.1...not sure if you guys are working though?
Latest post on 21 May 2014 - 09:45
As we are due around the same time, would either of you like to meet up for a chat and coffee? lmorgan or psengh? Let me know as it would be lovely to meet other mums to be due around the same time :)
Latest post on 19 May 2014 - 10:46
I'm due on 24th so we are all really close! Had my anomaly scan a few weeks ago and it went well :) Started buying lots of baby bits now! Exciting!!
Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 19:30
Psengh your due date is the same as mine! Just had my anomaly too, all fine. Baby was wriggling so much while we had the scan. Lovely to see in 3D too. We didn't have that for my first baby!
Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 11:51
Good Afternoon Ladies. I am a newbie to this group and am due 23 Sept :). I am also with Dr Yamini at Al Zahra. Recently had my anomaly scan and was very relieved to get the all clear! This is my 1st pregnancy so find myself feeling excited as well as a little petrified of what is to come :-s. Though i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one dreading the coming summer months! I think i'll be staying in places with a/c as much as i possibly can.
Latest post on 09 May 2014 - 20:28
Hiya. Yeah I am with dr yamini at al zahra. All going well at the moment. This is my first dubai pregnancy (no.2 baby though) and I am dreading the heat too! Back to the UK for July but will be here for august! I think staying indoors is mostly the plan. Pool first thing in the morning, then activities that involve AC only!
Latest post on 09 May 2014 - 16:37
Hi everyone! I have just signed up to this site to meet some soon-to -be Mums! Is anyone registered at Al Zahara with Dr. Yamini? Any tips on surviving a summer in Dubai whilst heavily pregnant!? Dreading it more than anything!
Latest post on 08 May 2014 - 11:46
Hi coffee_mate. Thank you for the class. I just had a look and I can do only once a week. I can only do afternoon or evenings because of my job. But better then nothing :)
Latest post on 07 May 2014 - 17:36
Kakapo, I've been attending yogalates and yoga classes twice a week at The Studio (al wasl square). I'm really enjoying it and it's specifically for prenatal ladies
Latest post on 07 May 2014 - 13:43
Had our scan yesterday and we are expecting a boy :) And everything is the way it should be. Couldn't wait any longer and ordered some baby clothes online today. Suddenly find it difficult not to shop :) Do any of you attend any yoga or pilates classes (preferably close to Downtown)?
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 10:55
Off for my scan tomorrow! Feeling very nervous but excited to see the little one :) Due end of September and starting to feel some movement now. Not bought anything yet but going to start once we've had the scan tomorrow. Enjoy your scans ladies :)
Latest post on 03 May 2014 - 06:43
Hope you enjoy the scans ladies! Not sure when mine is yet, I am bit late going for my check up and booking in for mine as we've had lots of guests in a row. We won't find out whether it is a girl or boy though. We didn't last time either. Sort of considered it more this time but decided to wait and see. Baby is wriggling around like crazy though. Feels like it is so much further on than we thought, maybe it is just because it is baby no. 2! kakajo, I am delivering at al zahra with dr yamini. Anyone bought anything for the new one? I was super organised with my first but haven't shopped at all for this one yet.
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 16:43
I just started to feel mine recently :) Having anomaly ultrasound on Tuesday and hoping to find out the ***. Have you girls decided which hospital to choose for delivery? I am thinking about City Hospital but need to find a doctor who delivers there as my doctor doesn't do deliveries :( I'm at City Hospital (both antenatal and delivery). I have anomaly scan tomorrow with Dr George at Genesis. Excited! Hope to find out if we're pink or blue also.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY