Brazilian/bikini waxing | ExpatWoman.com

Brazilian/bikini waxing

Latest post on 08 March 2014 - 22:35
FACES in Oasis mall, top floor near Balance cafe. They use a very good wax that sets and goes cold and the pain in far less. I have not used them but have had the wax before and it's excellent. They are the only salon I know of here that uses the wax and are trained. Good luck.
Latest post on 08 March 2014 - 19:00
Lily at Sisters Village Mall is also outstanding at waxing. She is Vietnamese if that is of interest.
Latest post on 08 March 2014 - 08:51
Sisters salon mall of emirates ask for Pamela.....uses sensitive wax and very quick without batting an eyelid :) Another satisfied customer of Pamela! Laya and Maloo are also just as quick and painfree there - I switch between them depending on who's working (I always book last minute).
Latest post on 08 March 2014 - 08:14
The Cure in Media City (BBC building) does Lycon wax. Amazing, you really don't feel too much because of the oil applied beforehand. Ask for Julie, she's great and puts you at ease at once with her bubbly personality.
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 21:10
Filipino I think....I've had lots of waxing done in uk, Australia and here and apart from a lovely lady in UK I would say she my no.2 waxer :)
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 20:17
Thanks AudreyFB! Very nervous; but just want to find a place I can go back to. What nationality is Pamela? (Not hugely important, but worth asking I think...)
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 20:08
It's on ground floor outside in car park entrance to mall near to valet parking and entrance to tribes restaurant :)
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 18:11
Thanks! Where in MoE are they? X
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 18:06
Sisters salon mall of emirates ask for Pamela.....uses sensitive wax and very quick without batting an eyelid :)
Latest post on 07 March 2014 - 16:53
So..... I'm deciding to bite the bullet and go for a Brazilian or bikini wax... I have huge issues of just being a wimp, so I wondered if there were any recommendations for a therapist who would be sympathetic to the fact I'm whipping my bits out for the first time but who would also be "firm" enough to behave normally.... If that makes sense?! Anyone got any positive experiences to share? :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY