celiac - anyone with a celiac daughter around 9 to 13? | ExpatWoman.com

celiac - anyone with a celiac daughter around 9 to 13?

Latest post on 17 March 2014 - 06:52
Hi there, We're sorry but it's not allowed to arrange coffee mornings on the forum. We run lots of hosted EW coffee mornings every week... Why don't you pick one of those to go and meet up? Here's the list www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#CoffeeMorning Alternatively if you set up as an official support group we can put the details on our support groups page for you... Email [email protected] Gluten Free in the UAE is already on there if you want to join an existing group.... You can find their details on this page http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_charities.aspx Thanks in advance for your understanding, EW Admin
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 23:09
There is a Facebook page called Gluten free UAE (run by Linda) where you can ask questions....loads of help available on that page (where to buy gf food, restaurants that offer gf food, etc.). Coffee mornings were organized by gluten free UAE initially, but now these are organized only when someone requests for one and there are enough people who confirm that they'll attend.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 22:26
If nothing exists I would like to start something like a support group where likeminded people can meet and exchange notes and support each other specially for Dubai. Let me know if you or anyone else here would be interested.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 11:09
Hi Debbie71, do you mean a specific meeting for celiac? No, I never heard about. All the places you mentioned are the ones I am going to plus I do bring products from my home country as well.
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 08:58
Same story here, both of us. Was just wondering if there is a coffee morning - meeting - something out here where it would be possible to compare notes and exchange experience.... I know the gluten free supermarket and also about sweet connection and the blogg from Linda, but besides that...
Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 07:35
Hi, my daughter is 7 and I am celiac too. Available to answer any questions you May have!
Latest post on 15 March 2014 - 22:08
My daughter was just diagnosed with celiac. Anyone out here with a child in the agerange 9 to 13? I think it would be nice for her to see that are more kids like her out there. In addition any further feedback on the issue specificly for UAE is appreciated. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY