has anyone seen this touching idea for expats......lovely | ExpatWoman.com

has anyone seen this touching idea for expats......lovely

Latest post on 21 March 2014 - 19:55

Watch "The Grandparents Frame by JOHNSON'S® Baby" on YouTube - The Grandparents Frame by JOHNSON'S® Baby: http://youtu.be/PO1yJedFxY4

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 25 March 2014 - 17:59
This makes me want to pack my suitcase and hop on a flight to Amsterdam!!
Latest post on 25 March 2014 - 16:08
We are both well Thank God, KSA is fine. Im getting to know some lovely Ladies & waiting for Wuffles to arrive here. Take care Nomad .
Latest post on 25 March 2014 - 15:57
Oh I'm sitting here in tears. Going to ring my mom now :(
Latest post on 25 March 2014 - 12:44
Just came by this thread randomly, but really glad I did. @Naunm thanks for linking to the YouTube video of Johnson's Baby Grandparents Frame. I watched it like 10 times and it made me cry every single time. Living as an expat abroad, I truly know the feeling of missing my family back home. I think that Johnson's Baby really made a great contribution with their grandparents app where they help bringing families closer.
Latest post on 22 March 2014 - 18:10
We had a digital frame with us in Dubai. It changed frequently showing photos of our grandchildren. I asked my LSH long suffering husband to leave it at home. As seeing the photos made me cry & feel sad. Thank God I get home quite regularly to see our family . Hello Nomad How are you?[/quote Hi Neamhi, we are fine thanks for asking, how are you doing in Saudi ? Sorry about thread drift......:)
Latest post on 22 March 2014 - 16:32
We had a digital frame with us in Dubai. It changed frequently showing photos of our grandchildren. I asked my LSH long suffering husband to leave it at home. As seeing the photos made me cry & feel sad. Thank God I get home quite regularly to see our family . Hello Nomad How are you?
Latest post on 22 March 2014 - 07:39
Beautiful :)
Latest post on 21 March 2014 - 20:53
Thank you OP....I could hardly see through the tears. I Thank God every day that I get to see my Grand children almost ever day. I missed so much while being an expat and my heart just went out to these grand parents,the lady who kissed the frame said it all........

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY