Message for Fiat500 | ExpatWoman.com

Message for Fiat500

Latest post on 23 March 2014 - 09:26

Hi I've lost your email address and would love to discuss tortoise.

Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 11:38
Hi You can remove your email now Fiat
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 09:04
Th only way is for you to post them and then I will tell you when I have them so you can delete your post.
Latest post on 04 April 2015 - 14:46
How do I get my details to you Fiat
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 10:12
Hi ladies, Please make use of our free Classifieds: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Also, we advise that you read-up on and are aware of the legalities required here, such as a CITES Certificate, in the UAE when purchasing/adopting a tortoise as a pet. You may also find this article very useful: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_pets_vets_dkc_terrapins_as_pets_14557.aspx EW Admin <em>edited by admin on 02/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 14:05
Jander66 Please leave your contact details and I will be in touch. Fiat
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 08:15
Hi I'm trying to contact Fiat as I believe she is the tortoise woman can any one help thanks in advance
Latest post on 22 May 2014 - 05:51
Hi Just back from vacation this morning. Give me a call late afternoon onwards and we can arrange something! Fiat <em>edited by Fiat500 on 22/05/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 May 2014 - 21:47
I was trying to get in touch with you, but your phone is off. A friend of mine simply fell in love with our tortoise Wilma and she really really want a tortoise. Yes, she is a very responsible person and knows what she's gonna go through with him/her (tortoise I mean) Do you still have small ones? Please let me know!
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 16:47
Thanks for getting back to me Fiat500. I THINK I have either Tunisian GG or Sulcata's!! They have been ID'd as such on 2 separate tortoise protection websites, so I am getting a little confused. I can send you some pics if you are up for the challenge ;-) Thanks again!
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 15:37
Hi Jussie What variety of tortoises do you have, that makes a differnce to what temperature they tolerate.Most are fine to be out all year as long as they have shade, grass, access to a wading pool and somwhere that they dig down in to. With some of the younger more delicate varieties I do bring them in if the temperature exceeds 45 C. Hovever it is important taht they are never put into rooms with an AC running as they can get respiritory problems. I prefer them to live as natural a life as possible outside. Never had any issue with rats or cats. Happy to give you more specific advice if you can tell me what sort of tortoises you have and how to contact you. Fiat <em>edited by Fiat500 on 09/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 13:55
Sorry to hijack and unearth an older thread but I am on the look out for advice and posted the below on the pet section with no luck:-( perhaps either of you could help? Hi, Calling experienced tortoise owners?? I would like advice on keeping your torts healthy during the ridiculously hot summer over here,. Do you leave them out over night and have rats proved a problem? I have two hatchlings/babies (around 9mths) That currently go into their secure outside pen during the day but I bring them in a night. Any advice welcome! Thx Rate it00
Latest post on 23 March 2014 - 15:59
Hi Have resent our last email so you an contact me. Fiat

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY