Amsterdam laundry | ExpatWoman.com

Amsterdam laundry

Latest post on 23 March 2014 - 18:58

I don't often post much but thought I would in this case.

Hubby and I both work full time, have no maid, and HATE ironing. Anyway, after too many 'talks' with our local dry cleaners, we thought we'd give Amsterdam laundry service ago....3 weeks later I can happily say they have been 'great'!

I text them a time we'll be home...they actually show up at that time, they text me before they come how much we owe them, and then they do show up at the agreed time! Flippin amazing customer service considering the cr$p we've had to put up with before.

And before anyone asks......'no'' I don't work for them.I'm just a happy customer who loathes ironing and laundry duties.

Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 22:39
Hello SamCT, Could you please share Amsterdam Laundry's contact details? Many thanks I don't often post much but thought I would in this case. Hubby and I both work full time, have no maid, and HATE ironing. Anyway, after too many 'talks' with our local dry cleaners, we thought we'd give Amsterdam laundry service ago....3 weeks later I can happily say they have been 'great'! I text them a time we'll be home...they actually show up at that time, they text me before they come how much we owe them, and then they do show up at the agreed time! Flippin amazing customer service considering the cr$p we've had to put up with before. And before anyone asks......'no'' I don't work for them.I'm just a happy customer who loathes ironing and laundry duties.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY