Would you | ExpatWoman.com

Would you

Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 15:43

Believe what a newbie said or are you much more likely to believe an EW Addict or Grand Master?

Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 19:55
Believe what a newbie said or are you much more likely to believe an EW Addict or Grand Master? I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt anyway ... and you have no way of knowing whether a poster is a genuine newbie or not, the way admin ban so many people all the time - who knows who anyone is ....
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:44
Can we nominate someone to get a star, so we can actually see a star? Nominate someone, and everyone has to like all of their posts until a star appears. You are funny I say we nominate you, AmyAus82 I agree - she has the sense of humour for it. Yep, plus she deserves a star before she becomes an Addict. I "liked" all her posts in this thread. ?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:41
Can we nominate someone to get a star, so we can actually see a star? Nominate someone, and everyone has to like all of their posts until a star appears. You are funny I say we nominate you, AmyAus82 I agree - she has the sense of humour for it.
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:37
Can we nominate someone to get a star, so we can actually see a star? Nominate someone, and everyone has to like all of their posts until a star appears. You are funny I say we nominate you, AmyAus82
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:33
Can we nominate someone to get a star, so we can actually see a star? Nominate someone, and everyone has to like all of their posts until a star appears. You are funny
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:26
Whaaaaaaaat! Ow… my expert ranking will probably remain such for life… at least I'm not an addict - that is a brush I don't want to be painted with… poor CP. :) Wouldn't count on it. Addict is the level up from Master. ....Says the Expert
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:24
LOL, Dolly and Amy, you girls are pathetic ?
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:20
Amy Aus, all those posts on one thread don't count!!! It's number of threads you have posted on (believe me, I've done scientific research on the matter!)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:14
I think that there are the bullies and then the others on this forum. I have also been bullied at times, but choose to ignore them. I have been a member for only. 4 years and have had and will continue to have only one user name. I make comments when I feel I have some knowledge I can share or an opinionated advice I would like to share. Why do people have more than one name? Really???? Nothing better to do with their time? In the end, I read the poet that interet me and take on board the information, end vice etc that I feel is good - otherwise I ignore.what is this new rating business. I have been busy lately and have not noticed this change to our forum. <em>edited by mrsb. on 28/03/2014</em>
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 18:04
Maybe I go around with rose coloured spectacles but only read threads that interest me and read pretty much all the posts, regardless of nos. Because you are new doesn't mean what you have to say is any less helpful/informative than a more established poster. I can remember one of my first post got the bullying tactics and almost put me off for good.I thought to h*** with this and carried on regardless.
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 17:48
I am only really suspicious of "EW Regular" posters - give me an eerie feeling. ::D edited by AmyAus82 on 28/03/2014 I am doing my best to post as many inane posts as possible to get bumped up! (and finding this whole ranking thing a real incentive not to get banned!)
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 16:03
I've been a member for 10 years, with the same user name, but only post if I have something to say, so am classed as a newbie!
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 15:59
I already don't believe much of what I read on here from anyone regardless of post count, but I would tend to believe the more established posters over the endless stream of new posters with 5 posts to their name...
Latest post on 28 March 2014 - 15:56
It depends if they are a real newbie or not...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY