Large wooden bowls and baskets for newborn photography - any ideas? | ExpatWoman.com

Large wooden bowls and baskets for newborn photography - any ideas?

Latest post on 31 March 2014 - 07:12
West Elm in Dubai Mall has some really nice natural floppy baskets that are perfect. Biggest one is bigger than a Moses basket and is 230 AED. Thanks, Deckname! Sounds good. I have never been to West Elm, so definitely checking it.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 18:09
West Elm in Dubai Mall has some really nice natural floppy baskets that are perfect. Biggest one is bigger than a Moses basket and is 230 AED.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 16:35
Check Dubizzle!
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 16:33
Usually the photographer provides all the props. Check with them first to see what they will be bringing - mine brought an entire suitcase! I think that's the idea !!! She wants to collect a suitcase full of props ... Yes, that's my idea :)) Throws and textures are easy, but when it comes to the larger props the choice is not so good. IKEA used to have many baskets before, now the range is quite small and most of them are too small.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 16:31
Usually the photographer provides all the props. Check with them first to see what they will be bringing - mine brought an entire suitcase! I think that's the idea !!! She wants to collect a suitcase full of props ... oh! Doh! Well in that case, are you sure Ikea can't help you, there are tonnes there. Also buy all the blankets there (that's where my photog got his) If not then ebay has loads of stuff, and check Arte for all the cute crocheted stuff / wooly hats etc. Some of the flower shops in Satwa might have large baskets otherwise try Dragonmart. And the One Fusion has some nice things, like large wooden plates and bowls. Thanks, for the idea! I'll try One Fusion.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 10:44
Zara home has some ace baskets
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 10:42
Usually the photographer provides all the props. Check with them first to see what they will be bringing - mine brought an entire suitcase! I think that's the idea !!! She wants to collect a suitcase full of props ... oh! Doh! Well in that case, are you sure Ikea can't help you, there are tonnes there. Also buy all the blankets there (that's where my photog got his) If not then ebay has loads of stuff, and check Arte for all the cute crocheted stuff / wooly hats etc. Some of the flower shops in Satwa might have large baskets otherwise try Dragonmart. And the One Fusion has some nice things, like large wooden plates and bowls.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 10:36
Usually the photographer provides all the props. Check with them first to see what they will be bringing - mine brought an entire suitcase! I think that's the idea !!! She wants to collect a suitcase full of props ...
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 10:20
Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel? Or at a stretch, Ace or Garden Centre?
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 10:02
I've seen baskets in homes or us and home centre, it was a while ago though.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 09:36
Hi ladies! I am looking for large wooden plates, bowls and big baskets to use as newborn photography props. I have checked so far IKEA and Marine Interiors with no luck. Anyone seen some anywhere? Thanks in advance!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY