Affordable Dentist - Braces | ExpatWoman.com

Affordable Dentist - Braces

Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 20:33

Being fairly new to Dubai, we haven't yet visited the dentist but daughter is looking increasingly like she may need braces so need to find somewhere half decent that won't break the bank as dental isn't part of our health plan! Her front 2 teeth were also broken in half during a water slide accident so we need regular fillers when they wear out!

Any suggestions would be great, live in Ranches so somewhere near would be fab but don't mind travelling, also anyone have any rough estimate of cost of braces for a 13 year old...?

Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 18:51
My son has both jaws with metal braces and an anterior bite inhibitor. Poor boy he can hardly speak! Total cost was just over AED11000 at training college and they do give a small discount if you pay up front. Length of time max 2 years we have been told.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 16:23
Call Easy Dental, not sure if they do braces but they are supposed to be good and affordable. The owner is German and moved to Deira due to high rent. My friend went and was happy, had an Indian dentist who was trained and worked in the UK.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 11:10
LooksWoow Dental clinic in Dubai mall quoted me dhs6000 for full set of braces and treatments.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 09:51
Hi I am looking into braces. LuLee which braces did you choose for only 7,000 dhs? Were those the standard metal brackets? How many months did they say you will need them for? Is the treatment for the full mouth? or just to fix a few teeth? Sorry for the multiple questions, It's just that they quoted me 14,000! But that was for the invisilagn option. But I still have one more session with them. Has anyone had any fillings with European University?
Latest post on 01 April 2014 - 00:35
Once I went to see a dentist recommended to me by a friend, and he was excellent, he took his time, explained everything, even-though it was a simple procedure but I felt very comfortable, it's in Life Medical Centre in JLT but I do not remember the building no. his name is Dr Kumar And the prices were fair comparing to others. Being fairly new to Dubai, we haven't yet visited the dentist but daughter is looking increasingly like she may need braces so need to find somewhere half decent that won't break the bank as dental isn't part of our health plan! Her front 2 teeth were also broken in half during a water slide accident so we need regular fillers when they wear out! Any suggestions would be great, live in Ranches so somewhere near would be fab but don't mind travelling, also anyone have any rough estimate of cost of braces for a 13 year old...? Thanks in advance! <em>edited by JeniDubai on 01/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 31 March 2014 - 19:25
I took my daughter to Dr Anand Shenoy Dental Clinic on Al Diyafa Street and he was great, very resonably priced too compared to Nicholas & Asp (about a quarter of their price). I also think he has a branch in Motor City too now which would be close by for you.
Latest post on 31 March 2014 - 06:08
I go to the same place Buddha suggested. Its called European University College (formally Nicolas & Asp University College). Total cost for my treatment plan is 7000 dirhams. Make sure you ask for a discount. If I paid all in full I would've saved another 500 dirhams. Both my teens had their braces through here. They were great and a quarter of the costs quoted elsewhere.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 23:49
I've been taking DS to Dr Surajeen in Karama. 043345955 He's been going for 2 years and it has cost me 3000 dhs It's opposite Karama fish market
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 23:30
I go to the same place Buddha suggested. Its called European University College (formally Nicolas & Asp University College). Total cost for my treatment plan is 7000 dirhams. Make sure you ask for a discount. If I paid all in full I would've saved another 500 dirhams.
Latest post on 30 March 2014 - 21:14
There is a training hospital in healthcare city who do braces. A lot of my friends use them. Prices are half that off regular orthodontists.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY