Pet abuse and how to report it dilemma | ExpatWoman.com

Pet abuse and how to report it dilemma

Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 10:24
Call 800900 and ask for the Veterinarian Dept please report any animal abuse
Latest post on 14 April 2014 - 09:34
K9 can't do much but if you call and report to the municipality they WILL send an inspector round to chat to the owners - we recently did this with people in our community keeping 3 dogs in a tiny shelter on their balcony! Inspector came and dealt with it.
Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 08:31
Call 800900 and ask for the Veterinarian Dept. to lodge an animal cruelty complaint. It's illegal to keep animals in outside enclosures without an Air con and especially if the animal is malnourished. will do...hopefully the poor pets will not be put to sleep... Technically, Dubai has a no kill policy, don't know how far it's true. I would suggest to first contact K9 friends 04 8878739 (http://www.k9friends.com/) and let them know the condition the animals are in and see if they could accompany the DM representative to both the houses. This way if the dogs get taken away then K9 could actually take them on. All the best!
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 15:56
I think you can call the police to report animal abuse? But I could be wrong. Its worth a shot
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 14:39
Call 800900 and ask for the Veterinarian Dept. to lodge an animal cruelty complaint. It's illegal to keep animals in outside enclosures without an Air con and especially if the animal is malnourished. will do...hopefully the poor pets will not be put to sleep...
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 14:31
Call 800900 and ask for the Veterinarian Dept. to lodge an animal cruelty complaint. It's illegal to keep animals in outside enclosures without an Air con and especially if the animal is malnourished.
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 12:07
I know these kind of queries have been voiced one a plenty so please do share your experience. Around our place, there are 2 residents who have made shelters in their gardens for their dogs... one is a GSD pup and another one is a fully grown GSD. I checked and there isn't any air conditioning arrangements ( both ). 2 days back the fully grown GSD ran out of his enclosure, lost on our street where my DH and another kind neighbour had to put him on leash( very frndly GSD) and the dog guided them back to his home. The dog was malnourished, fur comign out in clumps... he was asked abt such condition, he shirked and went inside. The second GSD pup...have always been on rounds to see him locked in the enclosure, with no humans around so that I could go and talk to the owners... Summer is just around the corner...now that I have seen the two gsd's I want to go and talk to the owners for their good....but do you think it will help?? IT's springs community... Perhaps there is a department at The Municipality you can report this too
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 11:52
I know these kind of queries have been voiced one a plenty so please do share your experience. Around our place, there are 2 residents who have made shelters in their gardens for their dogs... one is a GSD pup and another one is a fully grown GSD. I checked and there isn't any air conditioning arrangements ( both ). 2 days back the fully grown GSD ran out of his enclosure, lost on our street where my DH and another kind neighbour had to put him on leash( very frndly GSD) and the dog guided them back to his home. The dog was malnourished, fur comign out in clumps... he was asked abt such condition, he shirked and went inside. The second GSD pup...have always been on rounds to see him locked in the enclosure, with no humans around so that I could go and talk to the owners... Summer is just around the corner...now that I have seen the two gsd's I want to go and talk to the owners for their good....but do you think it will help?? IT's springs community...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY