Good Sushi Place | ExpatWoman.com

Good Sushi Place

Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 21:54

Where can we go tomorrow night to have good sushi, not too expensive and not too casual? Any recommendations?
Thanks Ladies.

Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:36
I have recommended it on here before ( I promise I don't work for them :) ) but Salmontini in MOE is my go-to sushi place. The sushi is just gorgeous and always fresh. The even have a deal every Monday where you can have all the sushi you can eat for AED 195. But do they have home delivery? Unfortunately, they do not :(
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:21
I have recommended it on here before ( I promise I don't work for them :) ) but Salmontini in MOE is my go-to sushi place. The sushi is just gorgeous and always fresh. The even have a deal every Monday where you can have all the sushi you can eat for AED 195. But do they have home delivery?
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:45
Manga at the Jumeirah Beach plaza, odd location, across from the beach park, and upstairs. Their sushi is fresh and different. They accept entertainer vouchers and they have a special on Sundays I think of all you can eat sushi. Unlicensed but always pretty popular, it is quirky and different. If you go, please try the Mother of Dragons, absolutely delicious!!! I think they also do a wasabi candy floss! enjoy.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:06
My faves are Sushi Counter and Bentoya. Sushi Counter ambience is much nicer of course.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:57
Where can we go tomorrow night to have good sushi, not too expensive and not too casual? Any recommendations? Thanks Ladies. Definitely Sumo and the sushi counter the best
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 17:56
Check out Sushi Art and Scoozi on the JBR walk .
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 13:05
[url=http://www.sushicounter.com/?p=home/locations'>Sushi Counter[/url'> has a good selection of sushi, from cheap ones to more expensive rolls. They also have a lot of branches across dubai and offer delivery. <em>edited by CuteAko on 22/10/2014 </em>
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 18:54
It was going so well, and then that helpful link to a menu card just unmasked it as hidden advertising. ugh.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 10:10
I like Sumo Sushi& Bento. Much cheaper than in hotels and thankfully is a dry restaurant. Also good is Manga Sushi, both places are in Jumeirah. <em>edited by Marroosh on 07/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 09:40
ShoCho's is amazing, and there are vouchers in the entertainer book :) Dubai marine club, but it of course depends what side of town you want food is great - ambience is awful
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 09:37
ShoCho's is amazing, and there are vouchers in the entertainer book :) Dubai marine club, but it of course depends what side of town you want
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 09:33
I have recommended it on here before ( I promise I don't work for them :) ) but Salmontini in MOE is my go-to sushi place. The sushi is just gorgeous and always fresh. The even have a deal every Monday where you can have all the sushi you can eat for AED 195.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 07:55
One of my favorite places is Minato at the Radisson Blu in Deira. They used to have an offer of AED 220 for all you can eat and drink (Sushi, Salds, Teppanyaki, Tempura plus Grape, Soft Drinks and Malt). Not sure of what the offer is now. They also have a large selection of A La Carte - But it's best to call them to check. I remember that if you have a Carlton Loyalty Card (Which you can sign up for free in the hotel lobby in 5 mins), you get between 15% - 25% off your total bill. Again, I would check this before I go. Enjoy! [url=http://www.radissonblu.com/galleries/radisson/PDF/DXBZA/dxbza_minato-menu.pdf'>Heres a link to their menu [/url'>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY