Jumeirah International Nursery - Wasl branch | ExpatWoman.com

Jumeirah International Nursery - Wasl branch

Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 15:40

Hi ladies,
I'm considering moving my almost 2 year old DD from her current nursery, though she is SUPER happy there, but the commute is becoming a bit long and I'm leaving work in July so she will be going for shorter hours.

JINS wasl branch is very close to my house, and I went for a tour but I was concerned that the campus seems really small? I know it's because it's the first branch so it's in a small bungalow villa but it seemed cramped to me, (or maybe because her current nursery Inspire is in a very spacious villa so I'm use to that!)

Has anyone sent their LO's there? Did you like it?
I have heard very good things about the Jumeirah International Nursery Safa branch so I'm wondering if the Wasl one is as good.

Thanks!
<em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 07/04/2014</em>

Latest post on 28 May 2014 - 14:20
DS goes to JINS near JPS/Park and Shop and he is extremely happy there. I have been to the Al Wasl branch before but find the bigger branch near JPS so much better.
Latest post on 29 April 2014 - 22:06
My first two children attended jins al safa behind jps because of location and value for money. Although they have 14 classes the nursery still feels cosy and friendly. The girls in the office are wonderful and really go out of their way to help you. The teachers are great and children never wanted to leave! They have a new manager now and she is very up to date on curriculum and has great vision of the nursery.
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 09:20
one of my three children have played and learned at JINS Al Wasl happily.. there is a lot of diversity and commitment from the excellent teaching staff. All of the teachers are very caring and engaged with the children is fabulous. They are incredible at identifying, understanding, and fostering our child's interest in learning throughout nurseries activities.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY