Transferring Data from Samsung to Iphone | ExpatWoman.com

Transferring Data from Samsung to Iphone

Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 09:36

Morning All,

My husband has recently bought an Iphone 5 and he needs to transfer the data from Samsung to Iphone 5... all contacts etc.

We arent much use at this type of thing... Can anyone pls recommend a store or know someone who can help....he is driving me crazy trying to do it himself!!

Thanks

Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 14:12
Hi Corrinnad, Try this app called SMART SWITCH.. you need to download it on both phones and then do the transfer. I've transferred movies and pics but not contacts though but I believe you can .
Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 11:43
It is not difficult to transfer data between Android and iPhone following these steps: Open Settings, then go to "Accounts & Sync", and ten tap on the Google account (note: if you don't have a Google account, tap on "Add Account" to set up a new one for this purpose) Tap on "Sync Contacts"and let the syncing process complete, this may take a few minutes if you have a very large address bookNow that the contacts have been synced between Android phone to Google's servers, you can now sync the same contacts from Google to the iPhone. I found a [url=http://www.transphone.net/phone-transfer.html'>Phone Transfer[/url'> helping me [url=http://www.transphone.net/phone-transfer/transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone.html'>transfer data between Android to iPhone[/url'> in a very easy way. You can have a try with it.
Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 06:23
It is not difficult to transfer data between Android and iPhone following these steps: Open Settings, then go to "Accounts & Sync", and ten tap on the Google account (note: if you don't have a Google account, tap on "Add Account" to set up a new one for this purpose) Tap on "Sync Contacts"and let the syncing process complete, this may take a few minutes if you have a very large address bookNow that the contacts have been synced between Android phone to Google's servers, you can now sync the same contacts from Google to the iPhone.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:11
Thanks Android to IOS is a pain in the b*m You can transfer all contacts via outlook and music is done through I tunes I transferred everything onto a memory stick from I Phone and then onto my Samsung There is information online that can help him Good Luck edited by sarahlou123 on 08/04/2014 Thanks Sarahlou123 but I am going the other way... I need to save all data on Samsung and move to Iphone. Now when he puts the SIM into iphone only some of his contacts are there. So he can not figure out which ones are there and what is missing, and how to ensure he has them all copied... I know to some this might sound simple but its very frustrating when you dont know how... Any more suggestions???? Thanks http://www.ehow.com/how_7155146_copy-contacts-sim-card-samsung.html This will help him copy his contacts to his sim The rest I cant help with I have done it all manually before which took hours
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:06
Thanks Android to IOS is a pain in the b*m You can transfer all contacts via outlook and music is done through I tunes I transferred everything onto a memory stick from I Phone and then onto my Samsung There is information online that can help him Good Luck edited by sarahlou123 on 08/04/2014 Thanks Sarahlou123 but I am going the other way... I need to save all data on Samsung and move to Iphone. Now when he puts the SIM into iphone only some of his contacts are there. So he can not figure out which ones are there and what is missing, and how to ensure he has them all copied... I know to some this might sound simple but its very frustrating when you dont know how... Any more suggestions???? Thanks
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 09:47
Morning All, My husband has recently bought an Iphone 5 and he needs to transfer the data from Samsung to Iphone 5... all contacts etc. We arent much use at this type of thing... Can anyone pls recommend a store or know someone who can help....he is driving me crazy trying to do it himself!! Thanks Android to IOS is a pain in the b*m You can transfer all contacts via outlook and music is done through I tunes I transferred everything onto a memory stick from I Phone and then onto my Samsung There is information online that can help him Good Luck <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 08/04/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY