Is Al Safa Veterinary Clinic closed? | ExpatWoman.com

Is Al Safa Veterinary Clinic closed?

Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 23:54

Hi I heard Al Safa veterinary Clinic on Al Wasl is closing? I have been going there for years and the introduction recently of their 24 hour service was a life saver for me and my pets!
Can anyone suggest an alternative? especially for emergencies and week end visits?
Thanks!

Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 07:26
Hi I heard Al Safa veterinary Clinic on Al Wasl is closing? I have been going there for years and the introduction recently of their 24 hour service was a life saver for me and my pets! Can anyone suggest an alternative? especially for emergencies and week end visits? Thanks! Yes sadly Al Safa Clinic closed but I have been to the umm suqeim vets and saw dr malcolm (several of the other vets and nurses looked familiar from Al Safa vets). They said that they are open 24 hours always with a vet there...give them a call :) Fantastic news! Thanks for the tip, just found their webpage: www.usvetcentre.com
Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 00:45
Hi I heard Al Safa veterinary Clinic on Al Wasl is closing? I have been going there for years and the introduction recently of their 24 hour service was a life saver for me and my pets! Can anyone suggest an alternative? especially for emergencies and week end visits? Thanks! Yes sadly Al Safa Clinic closed but I have been to the umm suqeim vets and saw dr malcolm (several of the other vets and nurses looked familiar from Al Safa vets). They said that they are open 24 hours always with a vet there...give them a call :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY