Spayed kitten update- Not pregnant! | ExpatWoman.com

Spayed kitten update- Not pregnant!

Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 01:08

Okay I have no idea what happened to my earlier post.

Just wanted to let you all know that the kitten isn't pregnant! She is just getting fat!

However when she did get spayed, the doctor did note that it was a complicated surgery and that something was wrong with her uterus/tubes. Have no idea what it was but the point is no one told us.

So my husband has a watchman and some laborers that take care of the cat and they are the ones that kept saying she was eating a lot and looked pregnant. My husband made a video, sent it to the vet and after reading the notes they thought she was pregnant also.

We did not pay 1700 for just the spaying. It also included her check up and vaccinations. Im just so happy she isn't pregnant! The last thing I want are more unwanted kitties to be left out on the streets. =(
I really appreciate the advice and next time I save a kitty I'll make sure to get it spayed through a rescue organization.

Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 16:36
Great news... list of main animals group, it can help : - Feline Friends Dubai - the bin kitty collective - the animal project - Heavenly Pet Rescue & Adoption - Jebel Ali Cats Rescue in Dubai - United Animal Helpers Society - Sandy Paws - Wags and Purrs - 38Smiles
Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 09:41
Good to hear Sal. Thank you for the update!
Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 01:23
Great news....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY