For all speeding drivers, watch this. Keep tissues at the ready. | ExpatWoman.com

For all speeding drivers, watch this. Keep tissues at the ready.

Latest post on 12 April 2014 - 10:11
Thinking of both of you today...
Latest post on 12 April 2014 - 09:52
I know how you must be feeling, for me it has been nearly 6 months now :( Still can't believe it really. Have been feeling sad and restless this week as well. I pray both of us and all of those who lost loved ones will find the strength to get through it. You must be very strong Marroosh, I cannot imagine it at all.
Latest post on 12 April 2014 - 09:40
Hugs to you both .
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 19:48
Hugs XXX
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 19:33
Nomad,I did think of you when posting this and how you might feel about it. But it's the terrible reality today that the people left behind in such tragedies never really recover from it, and this was a good slap in the face for those whose mock funeral it was. I think everyone knows my opinion on drinking, but drinking and driving is another level of destructiveness. So sorry for your tragic loss, even if it is so long ago, it must feel like yesterday :( xxx Thanks for your thoughts. Yes it does feel like yesterday.....the phone call, my mom screaming and collapsing my dad in a total daze , me trying to hold everything and myself together. I have been very weepy the past few days . The fact that the 2nd anniversary of Moms death is coming up soon doesn't help either.:,( edited by Nomad on 11/04/2014 I know how you must be feeling, for me it has been nearly 6 months now :( Still can't believe it really. Have been feeling sad and restless this week as well. I pray both of us and all of those who lost loved ones will find the strength to get through it.
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 19:25
Nomad,I did think of you when posting this and how you might feel about it. But it's the terrible reality today that the people left behind in such tragedies never really recover from it, and this was a good slap in the face for those whose mock funeral it was. I think everyone knows my opinion on drinking, but drinking and driving is another level of destructiveness. So sorry for your tragic loss, even if it is so long ago, it must feel like yesterday :( xxx Thanks for your thoughts. Yes it does feel like yesterday.....the phone call, my mom screaming and collapsing my dad in a total daze , me trying to hold everything and myself together. I have been very weepy the past few days . The fact that the 2nd anniversary of Moms death is coming up soon doesn't help either.:,( <em>edited by Nomad on 11/04/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 18:44
Nomad,I did think of you when posting this and how you might feel about it. But it's the terrible reality today that the people left behind in such tragedies never really recover from it, and this was a good slap in the face for those whose mock funeral it was. I think everyone knows my opinion on drinking, but drinking and driving is another level of destructiveness. So sorry for your tragic loss, even if it is so long ago, it must feel like yesterday :( xxx
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 18:29
Thank you for posting this Maroosh...... It was the 24th anniversary of my brothers death a few days ago. Although speeding wasn't the cause of his death , it would be great if a few DRUNK DRVIER's were subjected to the funeral of a possible victim of theirs. What people don't get is how this destroys the family and friends that are left to deal with the fallout. :,( <em>edited by Nomad on 11/04/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 11 April 2014 - 15:05
It's a very confronting video, but so relevant in this city where people are so reckless. Share it with anyone that risks their lives and that of others: http://www.upworthy.com/they-thought-they-were-going-to-hang-with-friends-but-ended-up-attending-their-own-funeral?g=2&c=ufb1

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY