Ejari for Residents of the Golden Mile | ExpatWoman.com

Ejari for Residents of the Golden Mile

Latest post on 13 April 2014 - 16:05

Anyone living on the Golden Mile Palm Jumeirah? We need help with Ejari, to eventually process residence visas. We're going nutty struggling with this hitch for a week. And really don't know what to do.
Has anyone living in the Golden Mile managed to successfully register for Ejari. Please help!

Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 09:16
I went thru the same last year , ( we at the Fairmont) but eventually got it sorted out. I took all the paperwork to a typing office ,explained the situation and they got their guy to go to land department and sort everything out and I got the much needed Ejari cert for residence visa. The typing office I used was Harrodz they are in the gold & diamond park...right opposite the metro station ...if I remember correctly it was 200 aed for their pro and I think 195 for the Ejari cert. Hope that helps & good luck ;)
Latest post on 13 April 2014 - 18:39
dont you have to go to Al manara (Dubai Muncipality) and register. I did this . you need copy of tenancy agreement ID passport first DEWA bill and about 150DHS. And you got your Ejari? So you didn't need any title deeds, or affection letter or plot number? And the fact that Golden Mile apparently doesn't seem to be registered?
Latest post on 13 April 2014 - 16:12
dont you have to go to Al manara (Dubai Muncipality) and register. I did this . you need copy of tenancy agreement ID passport first DEWA bill and about 150DHS.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY