Repton or DBS | ExpatWoman.com

Repton or DBS

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 21:41
Avoid DBS! I have already removed one daughter because of poor teaching standards - she is now at a different school in Dubai and thriving. My other daughter is currently in primary school and I have no intention of sending her to secondary at DBS.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 21:20
My children went to both schools. I would choose a school that fits YOUR child, go visit them both look at the work the children are doing, what opportunities do the children have to be in sports teams, plays or orchestras. How many children in each year group? Is the work mostly done in school or is most of it done as homework? Ask lots of questions is my advice
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 19:39
The subject is far too emotive for you to get an objective opinion on this forum. Better to look at raw data on the schools' website or an unbiased review website. I would start with pupil numbers, class sizes, exam results and the availability of sport and music activities. Different schools are better for different kids. But there lies the problem, what data? Which results? I'd look at the fees! How can any review website be unbiased? not possible. To be honest We more to the fees, if the education are similar why should we choose the expensive just because the prestige and high end building. So more info will be appreciated please. Thanks DBS gets good results
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 18:35
The subject is far too emotive for you to get an objective opinion on this forum. Better to look at raw data on the schools' website or an unbiased review website. I would start with pupil numbers, class sizes, exam results and the availability of sport and music activities. Different schools are better for different kids. But there lies the problem, what data? Which results? I'd look at the fees! How can any review website be unbiased? not possible. To be honest We more to the fees, if the education are similar why should we choose the expensive just because the prestige and high end building. So more info will be appreciated please. Thanks
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 20:10
The subject is far too emotive for you to get an objective opinion on this forum. Better to look at raw data on the schools' website or an unbiased review website. I would start with pupil numbers, class sizes, exam results and the availability of sport and music activities. Different schools are better for different kids. But there lies the problem, what data? Which results? I'd look at the fees! How can any review website be unbiased? not possible.
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 13:44
The subject is far too emotive for you to get an objective opinion on this forum. Better to look at raw data on the schools' website or an unbiased review website. I would start with pupil numbers, class sizes, exam results and the availability of sport and music activities. Different schools are better for different kids.
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 13:44
Primary, what I heard Repton is more ahead in learning education or are they same. Thank you.
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 10:50
DBS
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 09:08
Primary or secondary?
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 09:02
Please further info. Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY