Calling Marina/JLT Mums! | ExpatWoman.com

Calling Marina/JLT Mums!

Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 17:19

Hello!

Can anyone help me with some advice on (good) schools in the Marina/JLT area? Thoughts on reasonable areas to live would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 23:52
Spook regarding an area to live, If you were thinking of an apartment, with your budget you would get a 2 bed Marina Apartment in one of the nicer towers, MarinaScape or one of the original 5. You could get a 3 bedroom in some towers in the Marina such as Waves, Princess Tower, maybe not the ones in Marina Walk. You might get a 3 bed JBR for that price as well, most are around 200K mind you, but I have seen them for the price you are looking for. JLT is a bit cheaper, and for your budget you will probably be able to get a nice large 3 bed in one of the best JLT towers, maybe even a 4 bed (I have seen a few, not sure about the towers mind you). If you were thinking of a villa not too far from Marina/JLT, then you may get a Springs 3 bedroom within your budget. Not sure of the villas in the Lakes. HTH
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 23:19
Dubai International Academy is near Springs, not far from JLT (15 mins drive). Emirates International School not too far (Meadows) and Dubai British School (Meadows). What age are your children, if younger there's Jebel Ali primary school. What would be your budget with regards to accommodation?My children are 7 and 5. Budget would be around 15k AED/month.
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 00:09
Dubai International Academy is near Springs, not far from JLT (15 mins drive). Emirates International School not too far (Meadows) and Dubai British School (Meadows). What age are your children, if younger there's Jebel Ali primary school. What would be your budget with regards to accommodation?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY