Newest place in Abu Dhabi! The Galleria! | ExpatWoman.com

Newest place in Abu Dhabi! The Galleria!

Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 17:59

I visited [b]The Galleria[/b] recently, and all I can say is its really amazing! They have the most luxurious brands, and the finest dining places from around the globe. Plus, its situated at Abu Dhabi's newest central business district which is Al Maryah Island, very close to the city, and definitely an advantage for fashionistas living nearby. From Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Cartier, to the finest dining outlets like Almaz by Momo, Zuma, Armani Caffe and Bentley, its like a paradise to all shopaholics! I hope everyone have been there! Would really like to hear something from you guys! Just let me know if I can be of any help! :)
<em>edited by abcdyaine on 16/04/2014</em>

Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 23:33
I'm so over shopping malls. I wish there was something really new out there. How many Gucci shops does one country need??? You know locals. They love shopping. So probably retail industry here in UAE is one of the most established industry. But hey, check out what I discovered just now. See the link: http://thegalleria.ae/event/bring-your-family-fun-packed-weekends-spring-festival-al-maryah-island Outdoor cinema, quite interesting, isn't it? However, its open to public I believe. So seats might be first come-first serve. But its something new. :) if the outdoor cinema isnt open to people then nobody can watch it... and this is not a first... the ad golf club has been doing it for many years now.
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 23:31
I'm so over shopping malls. I wish there was something really new out there. How many Gucci shops does one country need??? You know locals. They love shopping. So probably retail industry here in UAE is one of the most established industry. But hey, check out what I discovered just now. See the link: http://thegalleria.ae/event/bring-your-family-fun-packed-weekends-spring-festival-al-maryah-island Outdoor cinema, quite interesting, isn't it? However, its open to public I believe. So seats might be first come-first serve. But its something new. :) You are definitely working for this mall. Come on, admit it. yes definately working there i wd say too, otherwise let people make up their own mind...... its a pretty nice building but its just like moe, and when i go to dxb i dont go to moe unless i go to ski dubai and dont look at any of the other shops.... and thats not very often.. otherwise i would go to the more "less bling" ones!
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 22:45
I'm so over shopping malls. I wish there was something really new out there. How many Gucci shops does one country need??? You know locals. They love shopping. So probably retail industry here in UAE is one of the most established industry. But hey, check out what I discovered just now. See the link: http://thegalleria.ae/event/bring-your-family-fun-packed-weekends-spring-festival-al-maryah-island Outdoor cinema, quite interesting, isn't it? However, its open to public I believe. So seats might be first come-first serve. But its something new. :) You are definitely working for this mall. Come on, admit it.
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 22:34
I'm so over shopping malls. I wish there was something really new out there. How many Gucci shops does one country need??? You know locals. They love shopping. So probably retail industry here in UAE is one of the most established industry. But hey, check out what I discovered just now. See the link: http://thegalleria.ae/event/bring-your-family-fun-packed-weekends-spring-festival-al-maryah-island Outdoor cinema, quite interesting, isn't it? However, its open to public I believe. So seats might be first come-first serve. But its something new. :)
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 12:57
I'm so over shopping malls. I wish there was something really new out there. How many Gucci shops does one country need???
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 12:29
its a very bling mall... not my cup of tea. bit like moe in dxb. edited by busybee2 on 16/04/2014 One thing that The Galleria doesn't have maybe is a cinema, though they usually do some outdoor events. Most locals based in Abu Dhabi are probably there because of their branded shops. :) quite a few of the "new" malls dont come with a cinema.... to be honest there is enough now.. especially when they are bringing in parking charges like at KMall and you cannot do a shop and watch a film and eat etc in 2 hours they will loose business!
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 19:58
its a very bling mall... not my cup of tea. bit like moe in dxb. edited by busybee2 on 16/04/2014 One thing that The Galleria doesn't have maybe is a cinema, though they usually do some outdoor events. Most locals based in Abu Dhabi are probably there because of their branded shops. :)
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 20:47
its a very bling mall... not my cup of tea. bit like moe in dxb. <em>edited by busybee2 on 16/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 14:41
My apologies, but I'm not advertising anything. I just got lost maybe, as a newbie I'm still having a hard time finding my way on posting. Haven't got the grip of the site though. :)
Latest post on 15 April 2014 - 18:47
3 threads about Galleria from the same poster?!?! Surely not advertising.....grrrrr.....