Confused about medical fitness results | ExpatWoman.com

Confused about medical fitness results

Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 17:19

Hi

I'm hoping someone might have some experience and can give me some advice.

We've employed a new maid and she went 2 days ago for the medical fitness test. I ordered the 48 hours results and was hoping to take her to immigration first thing tomorrow morning to do the visa.
Problem is I haven't received an SMS or results from the courier. I called DHA and they said I had to speak to the medical centre, I called them about 20 times today and they never answered their phone and now they're closed. Do I wait until I get word, or do I chance it and just turn up immigration. My husband has had to block time out of work to do this and wants to avoid multiple trips if it can be helped.

Is it likely that the results have been sent through and they haven't informed us? Or is it safer to wait?

Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 19:41
Why not pop to immigration in the morning and see if the result has come through, the last couple of times i have done family blood tests the results have been in the system and i never received any notice if they had been competed, but they had.
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 19:18
Hi I'm hoping someone might have some experience and can give me some advice. We've employed a new maid and she went 2 days ago for the medical fitness test. I ordered the 48 hours results and was hoping to take her to immigration first thing tomorrow morning to do the visa. Problem is I haven't received an SMS or results from the courier. I called DHA and they said I had to speak to the medical centre, I called them about 20 times today and they never answered their phone and now they're closed. Do I wait until I get word, or do I chance it and just turn up immigration. My husband has had to block time out of work to do this and wants to avoid multiple trips if it can be helped. Is it likely that the results have been sent through and they haven't informed us? Or is it safer to wait? You would have got a token of courier, most probably zajel. Contact them. May be some issue with address. You can also go and pick up from courier office. Its never late. So better to track with the tocken which you got from medical center. I've spoken to the courier company and they said they've never received it. Which is what DHA told me they'd say!!
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 18:14
Hi I'm hoping someone might have some experience and can give me some advice. We've employed a new maid and she went 2 days ago for the medical fitness test. I ordered the 48 hours results and was hoping to take her to immigration first thing tomorrow morning to do the visa. Problem is I haven't received an SMS or results from the courier. I called DHA and they said I had to speak to the medical centre, I called them about 20 times today and they never answered their phone and now they're closed. Do I wait until I get word, or do I chance it and just turn up immigration. My husband has had to block time out of work to do this and wants to avoid multiple trips if it can be helped. Is it likely that the results have been sent through and they haven't informed us? Or is it safer to wait? You would have got a token of courier, most probably zajel. Contact them. May be some issue with address. You can also go and pick up from courier office. Its never late. So better to track with the tocken which you got from medical center.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY