Horsey People - horse for half lease available | ExpatWoman.com

Horsey People - horse for half lease available

Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 10:16

Lovely ex polo horse available for half lease to the right person.
14.3HH, lovely natured mare, generally used as a 'happy hacker' for desert riding now.
Will need experienced rider for hacking. Can be used for lessons.
Up to a max of 3 days per week, flexible on days/times.
Please reply if interested :)

Latest post on 09 June 2014 - 13:53
Hello everyone :) I hope it is allowed that I share my Half - Lease Ad in this thread as well since I am pretty new to this forum and I still have to figure out how to open a new thread. Horse for Half - Lease Hello everyone! I have a 15 - year old Arabian Gelding and I am looking for someone to ride him three times a week. Name: Mifreh Breed: Arabian (Gelding) Colour: grey Height: 15 hands Age: 15 Since Mifreh has been trained for Endurance most of his life, he is quite new to the arena but is improving very quickly. He has been ridden in the arena for approximately 8 months. Mifreh gets along very well with other horses, enjoys treats and cuddles and loves to get a lot of attention. However, advanced riders only! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Thank you very much. Katia email: [email protected]
Latest post on 27 April 2014 - 11:05
I haven't got it.. Could you email me first and I'll reply? meghan dot forster at hotmail dot com Did you send me an email? I never received it?
Latest post on 27 April 2014 - 11:05
I've emailed you! Hopefully you will get it. Yes, got your email :) have replied Did you get my email? :)
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 11:45
I haven't got it.. Could you email me first and I'll reply? meghan dot forster at hotmail dot com
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 19:53
I haven't got it..
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 16:12
Rdarch1 at hotmail dot com I've sent you an email, can you let me know if you receive it. Thanks
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 13:08
Rdarch1 at hotmail dot com
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 12:43
I've emailed you! Hopefully you will get it. Yes, got your email :) have replied
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 12:43
Are you still looking for someone? I would be interested if you are! Hi, yes, the horse is still available for half lease at the moment. Can I have your email address so I can email you details. Thanks :)
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 10:40
I've emailed you! Hopefully you will get it.
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 10:00
Are you still looking for someone? I would be interested if you are!
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 09:52
No I still haven't received it. Very odd!! I don't have another email address but I could set one up. Alternatively shall I try emailing you first? Sorry about this! Oh, sorry, yes its very odd. Try sending me an email first and I will reply. Thanks <em>edited by JIT646 on 21/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 12:13
No I still haven't received it. Very odd!! I don't have another email address but I could set one up. Alternatively shall I try emailing you first? Sorry about this!
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 09:03
Hi I haven't received an email and nothing is in my junk folder. Could you resend please. Thanks Sorry about that, I have resent, please let me know if your receive it. Thanks
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 19:10
Hi I haven't received an email and nothing is in my junk folder. Could you resend please. Thanks
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 09:27
Could you email me please and let me know the costs etc and location. My email is Sophie dot Schofield at gmail dot com Please let me know when you have seen this so I can remove the address. Thanks I've sent you an email so you can remove your details, thanks
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 09:22
Lovely ex polo horse available for half lease to the right person. 14.3HH, lovely natured mare, generally used as a 'happy hacker' for desert riding now. Will need experienced rider for hacking. Can be used for lessons. Up to a max of 3 days per week, flexible on days/times. Please reply if interested :) Where is the horse stabled and what days of the week is she be available? She is stabled at al sahra equestrian centre on the al ain road, flexible on days but would prefer leasee to ride any 3 days apart from Friday and Tuesday.
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 11:52
Could you email me please and let me know the costs etc and location. Please let me know when you have seen this so I can remove the address. Thanks <em>edited by onelasttime on 21/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 11:48
Lovely ex polo horse available for half lease to the right person. 14.3HH, lovely natured mare, generally used as a 'happy hacker' for desert riding now. Will need experienced rider for hacking. Can be used for lessons. Up to a max of 3 days per week, flexible on days/times. Please reply if interested :) Where is the horse stabled and what days of the week is she be available?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY