Has Dolphin Khasab Tours gone out of business? | ExpatWoman.com

Has Dolphin Khasab Tours gone out of business?

Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 10:24

Anyone been to Khasab recently? Some family and friends were planning on going up there for a dhow trip but their website seem to be down and they haven't responded to an email I've sent them.

Any suggestions for other dhow operators that are good, reliable, etc?

Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 12:38
I don't know. We have our own for our kids anyway so we took those. We had about 30 people so we had the whole dhow to ourselves. There were quite a few children in our group but I can't remember what the others did for lifejackets.
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 11:04
That's a "yes" to a suggestion, not a yes to they've gone out of business. I don't know the answer to that I'm afraid. LOL - thanks for the clarification. I did take it as a "yes" to the question have they closed down. :D I called MSA but do you know if there are life vests for young children? Or is it more an adult thing to go on a dhow trip?
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 10:54
That's a "yes" to a suggestion, not a yes to they've gone out of business. I don't know the answer to that I'm afraid.
Latest post on 17 April 2014 - 10:52
Yes, Musandam Sea Adventures Oman http://www.msaoman.com/ I've used them before for a group booking and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY