Garden Center/Nursery In Doha? | ExpatWoman.com

Garden Center/Nursery In Doha?

Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 13:03

Hi All,

Not long moved into our villa & the last tenants have left the garden in a less than desirable state. Can anyone tell me of any garden centers in Doha? Opening times ect....

Also has anyone ever had the artificial grass? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks In Advance x

Latest post on 26 April 2014 - 07:39
Long way to go for some grass! There are several plant nurseries down by Wholesale Market.
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 15:00
I have artificial grass here in dubai, it was so beautiful and was so worthy to have with compare to natural grass, I used Clear View Company to install it, they are one of the oldest artificial grass company here, call them, maybe they can supply and install for you also. 04-2951303... hope you find them. :).
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 13:28
There is a great garden centre just down from the Gulf English School on Al Gharaffa St. Not sure of opening times but we've visited on. Saturday morning and also around 4pm on weekdays. Can't comment on the artificial grass unfortunately! The nursery is very expective thou. My friend bought 2 plants recently, dont even know what these plants are, no instructions came with the pot either. The centre is open on Fridays aswell.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 12:31
The best place to go is the plant souq off Wholesale Market Road. They have a huge array of plants, pots & also some have the "artificial grass" They are open from early morning +- 8am
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 15:48
There is a great garden centre just down from the Gulf English School on Al Gharaffa St. Not sure of opening times but we've visited on. Saturday morning and also around 4pm on weekdays. Can't comment on the artificial grass unfortunately!