Havianas flip flop question | ExpatWoman.com

Havianas flip flop question

Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 15:32
Thanks ladies. Pollydxb, I went to the shop in Madinat and the sales assistant said that unfortunately Havianas don't supply extras. She suggested I try Dubai Mall as it's a bigger shop and they are doing flipflops with interchangeable colours so will let you know how I get on. Estrella, I'll ask my hubby to see if he can fix it per your instructions. Tks
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 15:12
The thong bit that goes between the toes has split. Can they be replaced with new ones? I thought I saw kids' Havianas with a selection of the plastic thongs in different colours you can change so wondered if they did them for adults? I'm sure I saw them in the Madinat shop. TIA! Not replaced for new! But they will fix the thong bit for you, free of charge, as they are suppose to be life long guaranteed, just go back to the store you bought them from. No receipt required! Hth Shame I didn't know that when my favourite pair broke, I didn't want to part with them!! Me too, well my fav Ipanema's, which I am sure would have been the same repair job! But luckily found out this time!
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 13:47
Just to cheer you up, we used to fix ours with a metal nail, back on the day. Only poor people and labors would wear them. It amazes me how fashionable they became. http://elipseinteractive.blogspot.ae/2012/05/parceria-havaianas-gerdau.html
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:20
The thong bit that goes between the toes has split. Can they be replaced with new ones? I thought I saw kids' Havianas with a selection of the plastic thongs in different colours you can change so wondered if they did them for adults? I'm sure I saw them in the Madinat shop. TIA! Not replaced for new! But they will fix the thong bit for you, free of charge, as they are suppose to be life long guaranteed, just go back to the store you bought them from. No receipt required! Hth Shame I didn't know that when my favourite pair broke, I didn't want to part with them!!
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:16
The thong bit that goes between the toes has split. Can they be replaced with new ones? I thought I saw kids' Havianas with a selection of the plastic thongs in different colours you can change so wondered if they did them for adults? I'm sure I saw them in the Madinat shop. TIA! Not replaced for new! But they will fix the thong bit for you, free of charge, as they are suppose to be life long guaranteed, just go back to the store you bought them from. No receipt required! Hth
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 17:53
I recently bought some from the Madinat shop but don't recall seeing the interchangeable ones but I do remember seeing some in adult sizes in a shoe shop in Ibn Battuta Mall. I don't remember the name of the shoe shop but it was across from Top Shop and Oasis if that helps. I'm not 100% sure if they were Havianas because they had a few different brands.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 15:39
The thong bit that goes between the toes has split. Can they be replaced with new ones? I thought I saw kids' Havianas with a selection of the plastic thongs in different colours you can change so wondered if they did them for adults? I'm sure I saw them in the Madinat shop. TIA!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY