Oh no my hairdresser is leaving!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Oh no my hairdresser is leaving!!!

Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 16:06

Ok I know there are lots of hairdresser threads on here but I have just found out my hairdresser is leaving the country and I can't get in with her before she goes :-(
I need a hairdresser who is experienced at doing very very blond fine hair and also doing blonde colour. Ideally I would like a hairdresser who's first language is English to avoid any communication errors.
Tips would be appreciated.
Thanks

Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 20:22
there also is a male hairdresser at the marina right next Nandos in the marina mall. He is from Syria and a brilliant hairdresser. Does both male and female.. worth a try. Don t know the name of the shop sorry but you cannot miss it Hi I just went to hair works couple of days back for the very first time, as m pretty fussy abt stylist who know what their doing....I had an appointment with Nubiha & she was extremely amazing, took her time in consulting about my dry hair and treated me with an amazing hair mask (included a 10 min head massage by the girls) and there after she took her time and did an amazing job....I would definitely go back to her....she gave a lot of tips on hair care too... <em>edited by Izzy27 on 20/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 17:28
there also is a male hairdresser at the marina right next Nandos in the marina mall. He is from Syria and a brilliant hairdresser. Does both male and female.. worth a try. Don t know the name of the shop sorry but you cannot miss it
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 09:12
Thanks Marroosh ?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 22:03
Did someone not mention a British hairdresser at Ibn Battuta a while ago. Sorry I can't remember the name or salon. It's called Hairworks..
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 21:25
Did someone not mention a British hairdresser at Ibn Battuta a while ago. Sorry I can't remember the name or salon.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 18:29
i see kelly at salon ink - not the cheapest but i am happy with what she does. I have blonde, long hair - and she colours and cuts.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 18:27
oh no ... i know exactly how you feel!! I use a great girl called Vicky from Cut Above which is on Beach Road in the Jumeirah Centre. She is English and will do exactly as you ask. She's the only hair dresser I trust in Dubai and I've tried a few ... 04 344 6444, give them a ring. :)
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 17:58
As you say there are many threads on this topic so it might be worth mentioning which area of Dubai you are willing to travel to then it will narrow down the suggestions. Personally I am a big fan of Ted Morgans but I've also had some great blonde highlights and cuts at Pastels. Both have more than one salon so you may find one that suits your location.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY