Obstetrician/Gynae Recommendation in Abu Dhabi? | ExpatWoman.com

Obstetrician/Gynae Recommendation in Abu Dhabi?

Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 17:17

Hi Ladies

Just moved to AD from Dubai, i have a great Obst/Gynae there but am expecting a 2nd baby at the end of the year and was wondering if any of you can highly recommend someone?

Also if there are any hospitals you would recommend in AD, it would be appreciated? (as City Hospital in Dubai is one of the best but too far for us)

Thanks for any information you may have ladies, will help.

Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 14:03
I would highly recommend Dr Ahmed Abdel Haq at Al Noor Hospital on Airport Road - he worked in the UK for a number of years and is very professional - a real gentleman.
Latest post on 18 May 2014 - 13:51
Burjeel Hospital is excellent and Dr Aruna Kumari is Head of Department over there. Dr Nayana Kumari in NMC is Brilliant ! I heard Brilliant reviews of Dr Tank from a friend.
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 19:30
Sorry I almost forgot the number is 026811122
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 19:26
Hiya Dr Tank is the best at the Swedish Medical Centre. The Corniche changed all of their policies on 9th March and you can no longer register if you self pay and claim back...you need to have an insurance policy which they accept(this is an ordeal in itself) annoying I know therefore on Dr Tanks recommendation, I aim to deliver at City in Dubai Hope this helps...
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 18:03
Hi Ladies Just moved to AD from Dubai, i have a great Obst/Gynae there but am expecting a 2nd baby at the end of the year and was wondering if any of you can highly recommend someone? Also if there are any hospitals you would recommend in AD, it would be appreciated? (as City Hospital in Dubai is one of the best but too far for us) Thanks for any information you may have ladies, will help. dr tank for gynae and corniche for delivery.