Maldives All Inclusive | ExpatWoman.com

Maldives All Inclusive

Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 10:31
Any great islands local to Male, dont want to use a sea plan. last time we went it was only for 3 nights so we choose Bandos - although cathy did say it wasnt the best island it was all inclusive and was fine for a quick break this year she recommended us Seychelles and that was no boat or plane
Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 09:56
Any great islands local to Male, dont want to use a sea plan.
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 22:46
Lily beach everytime for us ;-)
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 21:42
Thanks for the link mich72 all recommendations welcome :)
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:27
Constance Moofushi has one of the better AI packages, though it is likely in a similar price bracket to Lily Beach. The most comprehensive AI is Park Hyatt. It is expensive, but if you're a UK passport holder they are doing some great deals. Try Simply Maldives or Purely Maldives for pricing. A more basic AI package, but very good value for money is Komandoo. It is an over 18s resort though. Thanks for the suggestions. I think I looked at Constance Moofushi and that is the same price as Lily Beach, I just don't see how they can now justify over 1000 Dhs extra per night from less than 2 years ago, but as everything else prices just keep going up. Have you stayed at Komandoo? When you say more basic is that the quality of food and drink? I do fall into the over 18 catagery though so that's one to consider :) Off to Komandoo later this year, after months of research! The food is very good and mini bar included. Compared to Moofushi the range of drinks isn't as good, but perfectly adequate for me. At nearly half the price of Moofushi it is a winner! I recommend the sunrise side of the island in a jacuzzi beach villa. The sunset side is a bit hotter (less breeze) and has a view towards a local island. Check out this video for an idea of the island - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rqPnZcXz-A
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:23
Bandos is beauiful too ;-) Thanks I will have a look
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:18
Constance Moofushi has one of the better AI packages, though it is likely in a similar price bracket to Lily Beach. The most comprehensive AI is Park Hyatt. It is expensive, but if you're a UK passport holder they are doing some great deals. Try Simply Maldives or Purely Maldives for pricing. A more basic AI package, but very good value for money is Komandoo. It is an over 18s resort though. Thanks for the suggestions. I think I looked at Constance Moofushi and that is the same price as Lily Beach, I just don't see how they can now justify over 1000 Dhs extra per night from less than 2 years ago, but as everything else prices just keep going up. Have you stayed at Komandoo? When you say more basic is that the quality of food and drink? I do fall into the over 18 catagery though so that's one to consider :)
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:11
Bandos is beauiful too ;-)
try the travel agent cathy that the girls use we booked Meeru stunning x How did you rate the all inclusive? Do you get a good selection of drinks and a choice of restaurants? I'm worried about taking an all inclusive package that has too many restrictions. The one at Lily Beach includes everything, including the mini bar so no hidden extras. You can take special dinner packages but there is really no need as everything included is very good. I've seen the travel agent mentioned so I will look up her details. Thanks :)
Constance Moofushi has one of the better AI packages, though it is likely in a similar price bracket to Lily Beach. The most comprehensive AI is Park Hyatt. It is expensive, but if you're a UK passport holder they are doing some great deals. Try Simply Maldives or Purely Maldives for pricing. A more basic AI package, but very good value for money is Komandoo. It is an over 18s resort though.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 20:02
try the travel agent cathy that the girls use we booked Meeru stunning x
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 18:32
I'm looking for recommendations for good all inclusive resorts in the Maldives. I'm a big fan of Lily Beach (been twice) but every time I look the rates are at least 1000 Dhs per night more than we paid a couple of years ago. Even selecting dates in low season doesn't reduce the rate very much and as much as I like the place I cannot justify the extra cost (the resort hasn't been upgraded so we would be paying for the exact same room and package). Can anyone suggest any other resorts that offer good all inclusive packages? TIA :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY