Help please!! 7 weeks til baby and no home :( | ExpatWoman.com

Help please!! 7 weeks til baby and no home :(

Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 13:51
We found a place in Al Raha Gardens and we're just waiting to find out when it will be available! 6 weeks now and counting till #3 arrives! Thanks so much for all your help... Now onto questions around the birth - I'll find the right board for those :)
Latest post on 28 April 2014 - 16:02
Roo76 - did you find the perfect place?
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 22:29
Absolutely not, hopefully anyway! You still in same place? for now... see what happens on renewal.... and maybe next year we can downsize!
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 22:13
Absolutely not, hopefully anyway! You still in same place?
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 21:57
You are Roo76 but I would take it straight down afterwards! BB2, why can't I PM? aa pm are not a feature of here... you need to put down email address... etc.... r you moving again?
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 20:25
You are Roo76 but I would take it straight down afterwards! BB2, why can't I PM?
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 14:35
u will just have to take what is on offer and available each time your lease comes up for renewal or find something in a certain timeframe, its the way of the world here, but you have quite a good budget but we sometimes all have to compromise on something.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 14:23
Hi all Thanks for the suggestions all! I actually went to see a duplex in Al Zeina today and I have to admit I am tempted.... but is there a villa on a compound with shared pool out there for us??? Not sure I feel like an apartment could be a family home. I'd like to have our own 4 walls and front door. Otherwise do you always feel like you're living in a hotel if you walk down a corridor to get to your home. Plus the garden is the real kicker for me. So which compounds are green, have shared pools, and modern 4 bed villas? Perhaps the budget needs to be upped! :( PS. Angelic Arthur - am I allowed to give my email address?
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 13:11
Hi Roo76, might be able to help regarding KCA but for some reason can't pm you!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 16:53
Congratulations! You must feel super stress trying to get everything in order before your bub arrives. I was wondering if you have ever considered apartment dwelling? I was just browsing through Dubizzle and saw some duplexes in Al Zeina in Al Raha Beach within your budget. I know a friend who lives there. They are 4 bedrooms + maid's + laundry, and the sizes look like they could be larger than most villas out there. They have the usual facilities ie gym, pool, play area, cafes, supermarket etc and you get access to the private beach. Can't help you with the garden bit, perhaps you could look at ground floor ones with large terraces? Looks like they all have balconies for plants and stuff though. If you are interested, l can ask her which agent she used. Best of luck finding what you are looking for before the heat really kicks in!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:40
Hi I am not sure you are seeking an agent but we looked at Al Raha Gardens and dealt with Crompton Partners.Their number is 02 4417780 if that helps? They also have properties in Khalifa City A & B. Good luck!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 06:44
Hello lovely ladies I have been following your posts for the last couple of months in the run up to our family move to Abu Dhabi, and they have been a great support and source of research so thank you first of all! We arrived 2 weeks ago and my main focus is around getting ourselves settled in advance of our 3rd bundle of joy arriving in mid June. I have been searching for 4 bed villa on a compound since I got here and have had no joy as yet. My favoured areas are Al Raha Gardens, Sas Al Nakhl and perhaps KCA or B although I haven't seen anything there yet.(I think we need more space than the villas in Al Reef offer). I'd like a little private garden, and preferably access to a pool. Our budget is up to 220k. Do you know of anyone who is about to move and leave a nice property for rent? Any guidance on other areas to try or ways to find a nice villa would be so gratefully received. This pregnant newbie getting a bit desperate!!! Thanks in advance :)