Odd sarnies | ExpatWoman.com

Odd sarnies

Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 10:59

Marmite toasted sandwiches (ie breville)
Fried Mushroom

Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 11:48
Banana Sandwich
Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 10:57
DH's favourites: Fish Fingers and Salad Cream Peanut Butter and Salad Cream Mashed Potato and Salad Cream (you can a Salad Cream theme here!). I love salad cream but the peanut butter and salad cream combo is just so wrong! I'd have no problem eating the other two but don't think I will be trying the peanut butter anytime soon!
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 21:19
Walkers crisps with horseradish sauce, cheddar cheese with onion and tomatoe sauce, hot options include macaroni cheese sandwiches and sausage roll sandwiches ( still in pastry) with tomatoe sauce. I just loved bread when I was wee!! :)
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 18:27
Nothing but NOTHING beats a Marmite and lettuce sandwich, white bread and lots of unsalted butter.And best on "garage" bread, cheap white and fluffy! <em>edited by Livelytrish on 24/04/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 18:24
Peanut butter and sugar.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 18:12
Left over roast potatoes and gravy and the left over juicy chicken bits! It's not odd but haven't had a grated mature cheddar cheese, branston and salt and vinegar crisp butty for ages - in granary bread My fave when I was pregnant was cheap garage bread (mothers pride) with lashings of bottled béarnaise sauce ..... Explains a lot about DS!
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 16:51
salami & honey very nice....
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 14:11
Went to a wake back in the UK at Easter and one of the sandwich fillings offered was Brie and grape. Have never heard of putting grapes in sandwiches before !! lol i think that is a classic
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 10:55
Went to a wake back in the UK at Easter and one of the sandwich fillings offered was Brie and grape. Have never heard of putting grapes in sandwiches before !! lol
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 00:39
as a child I loved Jam sandwiches and condensed milk ones too. Today I love egg mayo, or tuna with mayo, emmental cheese and sliced boiled egg,with honey mustrd dressing on fresh bagette from the oven.... Bliss.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 00:07
tuna, celery, mayo and lemon juice, a layer of potato chips on top Bega or Tillamook cheddar cheese and fresh spinach leaves sandwich in a sandwich maker keema sandwich in a sandwich maker, served with lots of ketchup on side. Cream cheese, alfalfa sprouts, tomato, avocado, baby spinach.
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 12:19
My healthy one, fresh strawberries crushed onto bread. My unhealthy one, Dutch dark chocolate sprinkles and Dutch peanut butter on the same sandwich.
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 12:03
when I was little I used to *** out on fillings like thousand island sauce and apple sandwiches or then thousand island sauce and halloumi cheese ... wish I could get myself one for lunch today!
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:56
ladies, you're making me hungry..
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:50
GE i though you are on starvation mode??? You Cheating? One 'little' bag of crisps won't hurt - will it? :( Still got two and a half weeks till my hols to make up for it Are you going to tell mr ge or just scoff in the car? ;)
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:49
GE i though you are on starvation mode??? You Cheating? One 'little' bag of crisps won't hurt - will it? :( Still got two and a half weeks till my hols to make up for it Are you going to tell mr ge or just scoff in the car?
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:47
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries. Can you still get Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're a blast from the past :) Oh yes, quite often in Park n Rob and W/Rose. PnR sometimes have Smoky B*con in the oink section too :-) Just seen them in the tecom branch as well - next to the p**k scratchings!! May have to go via Park n Rob tonight and see if they have the Smoky variety They did at the JLT one at the weekend. I had to partake, would have been rude not to............
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:46
GE i though you are on starvation mode??? You Cheating? One 'little' bag of crisps won't hurt - will it? :( Still got two and a half weeks till my hols to make up for it
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:43
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries. Can you still get Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're a blast from the past :) Oh yes, quite often in Park n Rob and W/Rose. PnR sometimes have Smoky B*con in the oink section too :-) May have to go via Park n Rob tonight and see if they have the Smoky variety They did at the JLT one at the weekend. I had to partake, would have been rude not to............
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:42
GE i though you are on starvation mode??? You Cheating?
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:41
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries. Can you still get Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're a blast from the past :) Oh yes, quite often in Park n Rob and W/Rose. PnR sometimes have Smoky B*con in the oink section too :-) May have to go via Park n Rob tonight and see if they have the Smoky variety
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:40
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries. Can you still get Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're a blast from the past :) Oh yes, quite often in Park n Rob and W/Rose. PnR sometimes have Smoky B*con in the oink section too :-)
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:37
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries. Can you still get Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're a blast from the past :)
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:37
Golden Syrup...had almost forgotten about those DF thinks a lot of my sandwich choices are weirdas he's never had them, including; Fish finger sandwich with ketchup Banana and sugar sandwich Ketchup sandwich Wotsits (or Cheetos) and Philadelphia cheese sandwich
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:27
Ooh a lot of childhood favourites on here that I have not had since then: Golden Syrup Sandwich spread Salad cream and salt & vinegar crisps The fish finger sandwiches I only discovered as an adult ( with mayo and lettuce though) and I love them Might have to revive a few of the old favourites ( minus the golden spread as I no longer have a sweet tooth)
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:23
Any sort of crisps only like salt n vinegar or prawn cocktail and ahve to be walkers, hula hoops or scampi flavour fries.
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:14
salt n vinegar crisps and gratted cheddar cheese salt n vinegar crisps and salad cream Ooh yes, I would give a thumbs up for those ones, but I don't have that option on this PC.
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:11
Any sort of crisps
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:10
salt n vinegar crisps and gratted cheddar cheese salt n vinegar crisps and salad cream
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 11:08
DH's favourites: Fish Fingers and Salad Cream Peanut Butter and Salad Cream Mashed Potato and Salad Cream (you can a Salad Cream theme here!). Just Salad Cream on it's own :-) or, Heinz Sandwich Spread - reminds me of tea at my Nan and Grandads

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY