Where to go for summer break? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to go for summer break?

Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 11:08
Thanks for replies ladies!! We decided to do the unthinkable and fly to the US instead. In the middle of summer break!!! I flew to Spain last month and loved it. We are going first 2 weeks of July. After Doha I just need a really good shopping trip... any tips greatly welcomed :-)
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 09:08
Which 2 weeks of July ? The reason for asking would be as UK schools normally finish last 2 in July but french schools have all summer off- I would go to London or Paris if there was an opportunity but what about Spain as you can fly directly to Madrid from Qatar airways and then really easy to get a connection on from there to coast..
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 19:30
I'm actually considering Cyprus, as Qatar Airways will be flying there direct to Larnaca from next week. Have a look on homeaway.co.uk for a small house to rent there, although it's high season then so there may not be much availability. London is a stupid amount of money in July/Aug & will be heaving with people :-( <em>edited by kimmc3 on 23/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 19:18
Can anyone help with suggestions. We have 2 weeks in July and have our 2 daughters flying in from NZ. Understanding its the hottest time of the year here and also the summer holidays BUT wondered if anyone could suggest where we could spend 2 weeks. Is London or Paris a terrible time to go during July. Open to any suggestions, Ive just spent a whole day researching choices until my head hurt and still none the wiser. Anyone been to any resorts as well in the area. as you can tell Im open to anything really..... sigh......