Frozen: Elsa's dress, anyone selling? | ExpatWoman.com

Frozen: Elsa's dress, anyone selling?

Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 23:04

We have got bitten by Frozen bug.. :) I am looking for Elsa dress for my 4 yrs old bday party, hoping that someone have to sell? sight..

Latest post on 26 April 2014 - 13:47
I saw them at Borders in MCC a few weeks ago.
Latest post on 26 April 2014 - 05:58
I second getting one made, if you can find a good one for not too much money... also, there seem to be quite a few on Etsy. If you do want to go the online from Disney/S&S route, I believe now they restock the Frozen stuff in-store on Saturdays with dresses being sold via lottery... not sure if they will do them online. However, last week they did have the dresses on the Disney UK site. Tbh getting one made will probably be cuter anyway (unless getting the Limited Edition Disney one which is a bit pricey depending on how well the DD in question looks after clothes- it's more than $100) the regular one I think was £40... I posted some links in a previous enquiry for the crafty mums, one lady has a pattern for sale on Etsy for Anna including the little cloak.
Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 22:39
Hi check out the Paras Creations fb page... or call 0553397445. Hth!
Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 22:31
Hi cibacibute, I have posted on the board and will let you know if someone responds :-)
Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 12:22
WhiteOrchid, yes it is closed group, I sent the request to join, but if I cant, are you member there? Would it be too much to ask to check the lady-tailor details for me in case you are..
Latest post on 25 April 2014 - 11:07
Thanks that's a great idea. It's a closed group so hopefully get in !
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 09:50
Hi there is a lady who makes them in Dubai. Someone posted her details on the British Mums Dubai fb page... you could try asking on there. We have an Elsa dress but my dd is *very* attached to it. Lol. Hth x
Latest post on 23 April 2014 - 23:31
Just an idea but I got one off eBay and had it shipped over. They only place I had seen them were in Harvey Nicholls and they didn't gave it in a large size.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY