French School | ExpatWoman.com

French School

Latest post on 27 April 2014 - 01:43
[b'>ToutSweetParis[/b'>, my son will study at Lycée GP in Academic City next school year in CM1. Actually we are in Qatar. We've got a place easily as I was one of the first to apply on the 20th of January. I have few questions about this school. Could I contact you by email, please? I am fluent in French as my husband is French and I spent 9 years in France :) Please, write me to [email protected] Thanks a lot in advance!
Latest post on 26 April 2014 - 13:06
I have written both of you back. You can remove your emails now if you like.
Latest post on 26 April 2014 - 00:59
I had 3 of 4 kids at AFLEC school year 12/13 and this year all 4 are at Georges Pompidou (CP, CM2, CM2, and 5eme). I am also quite happy to answer any questions. We can take it off line if this forum isn't the right place. If you read french you can join the email yahoo group francodubai. Not much to the website but you will get emails daily about all things french, all written in french. I made the mistake of replying to one email question and got quite a talking to because I wrote in english. They take themselves a bit too seriously, not nearly as amusing as the conversations on this site.Hello! Thanks for the reply - could you email me? My daughter is currently at a French school (overseas) and I would like her to go to one in Dubai, but it seems REALLY difficult to get in. An offline discussion would be most apprecaited, thanks! <em>edited by Spook on 27/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 17:18
I had 3 of 4 kids at AFLEC school year 12/13 and this year all 4 are at Georges Pompidou (CP, CM2, CM2, and 5eme). I am also quite happy to answer any questions. We can take it off line if this forum isn't the right place. If you read french you can join the email yahoo group francodubai. Not much to the website but you will get emails daily about all things french, all written in french. I made the mistake of replying to one email question and got quite a talking to because I wrote in english. They take themselves a bit too seriously, not nearly as amusing as the conversations on this site. Hi ToutSweetParis, could you please email me? Thanks x <em>edited by WhiteOrchid on 26/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 16:20
I had 3 of 4 kids at AFLEC school year 12/13 and this year all 4 are at Georges Pompidou (CP, CM2, CM2, and 5eme). I am also quite happy to answer any questions. We can take it off line if this forum isn't the right place. If you read french you can join the email yahoo group francodubai. Not much to the website but you will get emails daily about all things french, all written in french. I made the mistake of replying to one email question and got quite a talking to because I wrote in english. They take themselves a bit too seriously, not nearly as amusing as the conversations on this site.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 09:49
Hi I have 2 (soon 3) kids at the Lycee Francais International de Dubai, aka Aflec. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 06:16
http://www.bonjourdubai.com/
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 02:35
Does anyone know someone in one of the French Schools? Or failing that, a forum (or similar) for French speakers? Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY