Downtown Dubai Best Nursery | ExpatWoman.com

Downtown Dubai Best Nursery

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 10:35

I want to register my 2 year old at a nursery in downtown dubai, which is the best one and why?

Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 06:32
I do remember that the sleeping area in JINS was lovely with every child's own bed etc but since i don't work I pick up my little one at 1 so sleeping conditions were not an issue. If you intend to leave your daughter till 6 then she will be going down for a nap and JINS might be more appealing. <em>edited by Lovebop26 on 01/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 06:23
What came out to me after going thru the process of going to a lot of different nurseries is that the nursery should instantly speak to you. If ur trying to convince ur self to send your child to that nursery then u just havnt been to the right one for you yet. The two problems that I found with JINS are that A. all the water play and sand play facilities are indoors thus no real feel. B. They use the lawn in front of the nursery which is not fenced. There is a constant flow of cars in between the nursery and the park. I know they put all the kids in a buggy and there are always assistants there but kids are kids. They can wander off in a split second. With blossoms they have a outdoor area for water play, they do free play painting outdoors and lots more. They also use the park outside the nursery and there is no traffic there. A maximum of a cycle maybe which puts my heart at ease. <em>edited by Lovebop26 on 01/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 20:58
see also this thread on nursery downtown where I was asking for experience on JINS: http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic221942-jumeirah-international-nurseries--southridge-branch.aspx
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 20:32
my son goes to JINS South Ridge branch (Jumeirah International Nurseries), he loves it! we did check out Blossom too when searching but I found the rooms very very compact, and I did not like the sleeping area. it is a pity because other than that, BLossom looked very good, professional etc, but I could not see my LO playing in such a small space. JINS has very spacious rooms, I like it a lot, my son goes there since one month and he is 13,5 months old now. Every baby has their own bed there.
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 20:26
My little one just started at blossoms nursery in old town,yasoon 7. I am very satisfied with my choice in the end. The nursery, the atmosphere & facilities are great! Highly recommend it:-)
Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 20:00
It's a nice one, but a little too compact. Check out Jins Downtown, it has nice spacious classrooms.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 11:35
I don't know if it's the best, but it's certainly one of the the best, go check out Blossom Nursery Downtown at Souk Al Manzil and see if you like it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY