Looking for an apartment share / flat mate | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for an apartment share / flat mate

Latest post on 27 April 2014 - 16:13

Hi All,

I'm looking to rent a 2-bed apartment along with a flatmate. Have figured that it's more economical and convenient to do so - as it allows you more space for the less than than the price of furnished/unfurnished 1 bhk or even a decent studio.

I need to move in by the 22nd of May as that's when my current lease ends! Do let me know!

Devrita

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 11:35
Hi All, I'm looking to rent a 2-bed apartment along with a flatmate. Have figured that it's more economical and convenient to do so - as it allows you more space for the less than than the price of furnished/unfurnished 1 bhk or even a decent studio. I need to move in by the 22nd of May as that's when my current lease ends! Do let me know! Devrita I think you may have luck on www.justrentals.ae Be aware though that only one of you can sign and be names on the tenancy agreement and sometimes that is needed to get certain documents in the UAE
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 11:30
I'm in the same boat though my current lease ends in November. I could probably get my land lord to extend my lease for about 6 more months if necessary until I find a new location.
Latest post on 04 May 2014 - 10:56
be aware that sharing is classed as subletting and only with landlords permission.
Latest post on 04 May 2014 - 09:27
Hello dear i am in the same situation ! Let's get in touch please email me [email protected] Anna