good /cute baby boy brands | ExpatWoman.com

good /cute baby boy brands

Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 14:53
Brands For Less has some designer baby clothes.
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 14:48
Carters has some really cute things for little boys. I wouldn't worry about MERS unless you are planning on doing your shopping on a camel farm :) Dubai Mall and Mirdif City Centre both have great feeding rooms.
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 14:41
I am a big fan of Mothercare for infants. Pure cotton and wash well. Not online though...
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 15:01
If you can order via Debenhams online look at Ted Baker Junior, John Rocha and Jasper Conran. I have just bought so much stuff from the UK for my friends bubs and it was so cheap in the sale.
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 14:31
As you are looking for online, check out www.6ambabies.com, they are all ethically sourced products and have some lovely ranges. :)
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 06:30
J Crew in my opinion has the nicest boy clothes for kids and babies. Fun, well made, well fitting and very well priced.
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 00:10
I love boys clothes from Next, H&M, Mothercare (the clothes are cute up to 12 months), Gymboree, their diffusion brand Crazy 8, Gap, Zara and Naaritje (South African brand that is similar to Pumpkin Patch). Also love the Jasper Conran boys clothes at Debenhams and the new boys' range at Monsoon (best selection is in Mercato Mall, first floor). All of these brands wash well. My only gripe is with Baby Gap, they cut their sizes really small, similar to designer baby brands like Guess, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, so it's best to buy 1-2 sizes up. Gymboree has the most generous sizing. Have fun shopping!
Latest post on 30 April 2014 - 14:57
Thank you ladies... ill check out dubai mall and the online stores. its just easier to shop online given my current situation of exclusively breastfeeding and not too comfortable to venture out with the baby due to Flu fear...
Latest post on 30 April 2014 - 11:22
I've just bought some things from Next Direct - shop online and the delivery was with me 3 days later. Good quality too and I'm sure cheaper than their in-store here.
Latest post on 30 April 2014 - 10:07
I do shopping in H&M,Zara,Gap for outdoor and for home i mostly get from red tag. they do stock cute t shirts.
Latest post on 30 April 2014 - 09:45
I have recently bought loads of stuff at Debenhams (Jasper Conrad, Ted Baker etc) It wasn't cheap but I got 3for2 on sale so was ok. All of the clothes washed nicely, too
Latest post on 30 April 2014 - 07:23
I love guess kids, monsoon and riverwood. All in Dubai mall
Latest post on 29 April 2014 - 21:09
My faves are Zara, H&M, cotton on kids, Gap....
Latest post on 29 April 2014 - 20:51
you can check nice but little expensive in Mamas & Papas Dubai Mall MOE Mercato
Latest post on 29 April 2014 - 18:14
hi mommies... im struggling to find cute clothes for my baby boy... i know there are loads of places with cute clothes for baby girls, but havent really had a chance to venture out in the malls after this birth to check out cute baby 'boy' clothing. please recommend some shops or even anything online... online will be much easier to shop though Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY