Where can I find a vegetable spiralizer in dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I find a vegetable spiralizer in dubai?

Latest post on 30 January 2019 - 20:47
Found this thread only now, but I think this information will be useful. I have a Chefman Immersion Blender & Electric Spiralizer/Vegetable Slicer 6-IN-1 Food Prep Kit. From that time ive tried a bunch of things. So, all of these was not good for me, instead of ONE that im using still from 2017. This kit helps to realize almost all ideas and it REALLY help me cook delicious food. I can`t describe all the features that this kit have, but here the review: https://cookingtimejournal.com/best-electric-spiralizers. I think you could find one of those things.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 18:39
I just bought mine this week from Lakelands in Mirdif City Centre (AED 190) and they had quite a few in stock. They also have a slightly smaller one but i prefer this one. Works a treat.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 18:32
Hi Ladies! I bought my Vegetable Spiralizer at Virgin Mega Store, they have a selection of kitchen ware. It was AED 190 and it works perfectly with larger vegetables like beetroot, zucchini, kohlrabi and beetroot. Dubai Garden Center on Sheikh Zayed Road also sells it :)...
Latest post on 12 May 2015 - 11:05
Here's a link to the item on their website: [url=http://www.lakeland.ae/70635/Vegetable-Spirali '>link[/url'> It's showing as available in all of their stores. I just went in and asked if they had a spiralizer and the lady showed me what they had. AED 190. HTH.
Latest post on 12 May 2015 - 10:58
I bought one last week from Lakeland MOE. Has three different blades for different thickness', suckers to keep it on the work surface, etc. It's called a Spirali I think. Ooh, interesting! I was there last week and didn't see one. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. How much is it? I hope they still have it when I go back!
Latest post on 12 May 2015 - 09:42
See also my post on this: http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic234797-spiralizer-to-turn-vegetables-into-noodlesvegetables-forum23.aspx
Latest post on 11 May 2015 - 17:25
I bought one last week from Lakeland MOE. Has three different blades for different thickness', suckers to keep it on the work surface, etc. It's called a Spirali I think.
Latest post on 11 May 2015 - 16:27
desertcart.ae sells spiralizers that are handheld. I'm not sure about these local online stores though. They might come unsturdy or the blades aren't sharp enough at all. Am on the lookout for these as well for some guilt-free "pasta". If any of you ladies have had experience ordering from here, do let me know! I want to get one asap.
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 17:11
BeStro cafe in Galleries Lafayette sells the gadget which makes "spaghetti strands" out of zucchini and other veggies.
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 14:22
Thanks Cherry Ripe, I have seen him and that machine unfortunatly it doesn't spiralize, everything but! :-)
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 14:03
C4 MoE always have a guy making fancy cuttings of vegetables in the main walkway just past the suitcases but I've never really looked at what the machine does. Maybe someone else has paid more attention.
Latest post on 01 May 2014 - 13:54
Hi Ladies, I would love to get my hands on one of these (idealing the small hand held one) any clues as to were to find them. Lakeland used to have them but they no-longer currently stock them and can't tell me if they will again. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY