Coffee Mornings to Iftars | ExpatWoman.com

Coffee Mornings to Iftars

Latest post on 14 May 2014 - 15:26

Hello ladies. Just wondering what happens to the coffee mornings during Ramadan? Does anyone organize any gatherings for iftars in place of? I am a homeschool mom so I am normally working with kids and can't make them. Since it is almost vacation time, I am hoping to make it to June and August coffee mornings. :) But would also like to know if there are any organized iftars by EW or would anyone be interested in meeting up for one?

Thanks

Latest post on 14 May 2014 - 16:45
Hi Ummzania, We will be having coffee mornings during Ramadan, please keep an eye on the [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx#CoffeeMorning'>Events[/url'> page for our coffee mornings. We will have more information regarding the venue and dates in the weeks to come. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 14 May 2014 - 16:29
Hello ladies. Just wondering what happens to the coffee mornings during Ramadan? Does anyone organize any gatherings for iftars in place of? I am a homeschool mom so I am normally working with kids and can't make them. Since it is almost vacation time, I am hoping to make it to June and August coffee mornings. :) But would also like to know if there are any organized iftars by EW or would anyone be interested in meeting up for one? Thanks Last year most of the coffee mornings stopped as they are held in coffee shops in the malls which of course are closed in daytime in Ramadan. There was a replacement coffee morning held once a week at a hotel in the Marina, since hotels can still serve food in fasting hours, I expect this year a similar arrangement will be made. Not sure about EW Iftars. Perhaps someone else knows. ETA Would have liked attend but will not be here this year. <em>edited by Di@DXB on 14/05/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY