Wilton New Shop!! | ExpatWoman.com

Wilton New Shop!!

Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 12:38

Hello All,

Few days back I passed by Dubai Gold & Diamond park and I saw Wilton Coming soon banner. Does anyone know the details ? When it will be opened? It was not Tavola so may be Wilton itself I guess.....

Latest post on 01 September 2014 - 14:54
its on the main road so you can easily see it ...i got their location map from their instagram account
Latest post on 30 August 2014 - 17:55
Hi does anyone know the exact location of the Wilton store? I've never been to Gold and Diamond park and already tried searching for the location. Would love to try the cake classes soon.
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 11:37
It is not very big but it has a decent amount of cake supplies. I think soon they are opening a place to hold the Wilton cake classes. Sort of behind the store if I remember correctly.
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 11:24
Oooo exciting! Is there a good range there?
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 11:20
Yes, it definitely is open as I bought some stuff from there a few days ago.
Latest post on 26 August 2014 - 11:09
Anyone know if this is open yet?
Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 14:24
Yeah you are right, issuing license for food stuff is always a problem here. I hope it opens up soon
Latest post on 15 May 2014 - 12:56
Gosh is it still not open? It has had a 'Coming Soon' banner since February. Can't wait to buy all sorts of baking stuff but I assume they are having difficulties with import licences - I gather food licences are much stricter than those required for regular goods and as Wilton will probably be selling food colouring and cake toppers, etc, this will all be classed as foodstuffs.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY